Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Precious Death.

Go down 
+4
Redeemed Fool
ChosenOne
Staybrite
rockerVu2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Precious Death. Empty
PostSubject: Precious Death.   Precious Death. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:34 am

Some days ago I listened to songs of Precious Death.
You can listen to their songs on:

https://www.facebook.com/preciousdeath
Precious Death
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Precious Death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Death.   Precious Death. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:01 pm

I had a hard time getting into this band.  I liked about 1/2 of the tracks from their "If You Must" album but didn't care for anything from the album before or after that.

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Precious Death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Death.   Precious Death. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Yeah, they were one of those bands that I to had a hard time getting into. They were heavy but nothing great that I thought.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

Precious Death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Death.   Precious Death. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:01 pm

I liked a few songs off a few albums but not enough to get a whole album.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Precious Death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Death.   Precious Death. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:10 pm

I remember listening to Southpaw way back when.  I must have borrowed it from somebody as it didn't stick with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Precious Death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Death.   Precious Death. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:48 am

I love "Southpaw"! That is a great metal album. Nothing after that appealed to me, though.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Precious Death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Death.   Precious Death. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:29 am

I love all three albums!  Even though I don't usually like more progressive music, these guys kind of made their own brand of progressive metal/alternative hybrid sound.  I hated it when they changed the name to Blackball and went totally alternative.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Ascension

Ascension

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Precious Death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Death.   Precious Death. I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:02 pm

When I was in Ascension we opened for them a couple times. REALLY great bunch of guys and we had an absolute ball hanging with them. Would love to hook up with those guys again!
Here is one of my favorite PD tunes.

Just for thrills this was us at the 1st gig after we recorded our In the beginning CD. This was a brand new tune at the time we never recorded that was being played out for the 1st time here that was still evolving. One night while opening for Precious Death I was running a wireless so I got the bright idea to step off stage into the (really rowdy pit that night BTW!!) pit during this song when the 2nd solo kicks up and play the rest of the solo in the pit LOL. Learned really quickly that was not smart and was one of the scariest moments playing live I ever had!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Precious Death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Death.   Precious Death. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precious Death.
Page 1 of 1