Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my vegan days may be coming to an end

Go down 
+7
Guilty/Forgiven
Staybrite
kerrick
alldatndensum
Redeemed Fool
rockerVu2
Driven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

my vegan days may be coming to an end  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my vegan days may be coming to an end    my vegan days may be coming to an end  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:56 pm

Get yourself an egg and beat!
Have some more chicken, have some more pie
It doesn't matter if it's baked or friend
Just eat it!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: my vegan days may be coming to an end    my vegan days may be coming to an end  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:09 pm

I don't know how to not eat meat. If there's bacon cooking within a mile of my house i'm on it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: my vegan days may be coming to an end    my vegan days may be coming to an end  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:17 am

That must really creep the neighbors out.  LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: my vegan days may be coming to an end    my vegan days may be coming to an end  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:32 am

Probably but it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: my vegan days may be coming to an end    my vegan days may be coming to an end  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:35 pm

Less than 2and a half hours to go. I'll have more details
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my vegan days may be coming to an end    my vegan days may be coming to an end  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 pm

My oldest son Ben participated in an event called Hunger For Hope with our youth group, and I went as one of the adult leaders. About 50 teens and 10 adult leaders went without food from 10:00 yesterday morning until 4pm today. We kept the teens busy the entire time that none of us really thought about food until the tale end.  The purpose of the event was to raise money for a ministry we partner with in Mozambique.  Things that we take for granted like food and an education are luxuries for kids in Mozambique. Some of the poorest and most impoverished people there hang out bu the garbage dumps hoping to find discarded to eat. It was quite the humbling opportunity to serve in this event. I'm so proud of only of my son but all the kids who fasted for 30 hours. These kids truly inspire me. We broke our fast at 4 pm today where we were given a light meal of soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. When you get to 30 hours without food - anything tastes good regardless if youre vegan, vegetarian, or carnivore. Buevans real blessing was to eat dinner with my youth group.  Btw we raised $5000.00 dollars from the event all of which goes directly to the Sparks Ministry who we partner with in Mozambique.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: my vegan days may be coming to an end    my vegan days may be coming to an end  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:42 am

Great to hear.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: my vegan days may be coming to an end    my vegan days may be coming to an end  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:59 pm

That's great, Rob. Oddly enough, I'm doing a 30-hour famine with my youth group this weekend too. I can't remember for which ministry, but it'll be good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my vegan days may be coming to an end    my vegan days may be coming to an end  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:27 pm

That's cool! Let me know how it goes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my vegan days may be coming to an end    my vegan days may be coming to an end  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my vegan days may be coming to an end
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3