Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

all in a days work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

all in a days work Empty
PostSubject: all in a days work   all in a days work I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:36 pm

So yesterday I go into our local ½ price bookstore and found a gem in the clearance bin. For a whopping $2 I was able to pick up Ruscha “Come Alive” featuring Andy Denton of Legend Seven

Not only that, later last night I go to the Comatose tour featuring Skillet/Thousand Foot Krutch/Decyfer Down and out of nowhere I hear something I thought I would hear at a concert. You know how when there are breaks between bands and music is usually played. Well before Skillet played what do I hear but a song by the one band most everyone likes to bag on Bride with “Would You Die for Me”. To top that off the MC who works for the local radio station thanked the sound guys for playing Bride and there were cheers for it.

On a side note that concert blew me away. If it comes to your area I would recommend going. I have seen Skillet like 10 times and by far this was the best. John Cooper of Skillet brought out the acoustic guitar and preceded to play “Yours to Hold” as he put it, “Bon Jovi Style” and it definitely had a 80’s power ballad feel to it. Awesome concert. I must say a pretty productive day
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

all in a days work Empty
PostSubject: Re: all in a days work   all in a days work I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:19 am

Sounds like a great show. I'd like to find an original copy of that Ruscha disc for $2 as well.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

all in a days work Empty
PostSubject: Re: all in a days work   all in a days work I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:44 pm

Wow 2 bucks!!! No way, what a deal. Shocked

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

all in a days work Empty
PostSubject: Re: all in a days work   all in a days work I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:45 pm

Tell me about it, I was just as shocked as anyone. Haven't had a chance to listen to it intensly yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

all in a days work Empty
PostSubject: Re: all in a days work   all in a days work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all in a days work
Page 1 of 1