Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possibly new Disciple this year

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Possibly new Disciple this year Empty
PostSubject: Possibly new Disciple this year   Possibly new Disciple this year I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Looks like they have been working on a new album at Lakeside Studios w/Travis Wyrick. Travis produced 8 of their albums including the heavier ones that fans like. I think they will put some early type Disciple songs on this album while maintaining their hard rock sound of their last couple of albums. This could be one of only a small few coming out this year that may top Guardian's Almost Home as album of the year for me
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Possibly new Disciple this year   Possibly new Disciple this year I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Saw that they started with a new CD.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Possibly new Disciple this year   Possibly new Disciple this year I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:34 pm

As long as they don't go back to the rapping vocals I will give it a listen (and probably like it)

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Possibly new Disciple this year   Possibly new Disciple this year I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Quote :
This could be one of only a small few coming out this year that may top Guardian's Almost Home as album of the year for me

I bagpipe band doing cover tunes of Sandy Patti song would top Guardian.  This will go in my least favorites for the year.

New Disciple?  Count me in!  I just hope that they bring back some guitar solos.  Without those leads, they sound just like every other modern rock/alternative band out there.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Possibly new Disciple this year   Possibly new Disciple this year I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:53 am

I"m with alldat, need to change up the sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly new Disciple this year   Possibly new Disciple this year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly new Disciple this year
Page 1 of 1