Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elsid

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-17

A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley... Empty
PostSubject: A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley...   A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:59 pm

I wasn't sure if this had been mentioned or not, so if so it can be deleted. There is tour that is hitting about 25 cities across the U.S. (though nothing in the general Nashville area), the "Rock and Worship Roadshow". This is the 2nd year for this tour. Bands featured are:

Mercy Me
David Crowder
Family Force 5
Remedy Drive
Sidewalk Prophets
+ more

More info can be found at www.therockandworshiproadshow.com
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley...   A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:42 pm

I'd like to see MercyMe and Fee. The rest......not so much.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley...   A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:15 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I'd like to see MercyMe and Fee. The rest......not so much.

You mean you don't want to see those Hip-Hop kids from the dirty south?? A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley... Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley...   A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:41 am

Nope. I had FF5's first CD and gave it away.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
elsid

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley...   A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:27 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Nope. I had FF5's first CD and gave it away.

Amen to that! Never have been able to get into them at all.
Back to top Go down
drumdude

drumdude

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley...   A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:39 pm

haha... I can listen to them, but I laugh at most of the songs. lol. "Love Addict, Love Addict!"
Back to top Go down
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley...   A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:08 pm

That would definitely be an interesting show, but I really can't picture FF5 touring with DC*B and MercyMe...

Sadly, doesn't look like I'll be able to go. The two closest shows to me are Indianapolis on March 18th and Columbus on April 24th.

DC*B won't be performing on the 18th, and I'm not sure I want to drive all the way to Columbus for that show - especially just a week after I'll be driving two hours to see Downhere in Chillicothe...
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley...   A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tour possibly right up Alldat's alley...
Page 1 of 1