Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15

Go down 
+8
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
kerrick
Redeemed Fool
Guilty/Forgiven
Through The Dark Radio
Mac
Staybrite
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Shartacus lives!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:17 pm

To defeat the stench of Shartacus…
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:45 am

Gee alldat, you sound just like a youth minister/teacher.   Smile 

In no particular order...

-people who use "like" and "you know" as punctuation marks
-other drivers
-people who say things like "boys will be boys" to excuse bad behavior
-play-by-play announcers
-sportscasters
-meteorologists who talk about the weather like it is such a grand and complex thing that only trained professionals like themselves can really understand, but they'll make it simple for the rest of us
-politicians
-my mother
-students who think it is acceptable to address me by my first name and not Dr., Professor, Supreme Lord and Master...
-people who truly believe one media outlet is THE completely objective and unbiased source of information and all the rest have an agenda
-most movie remakes
-"Common Core" math standards
-Windows 8 "metro" interface
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:44 am

messiaen77 wrote:

people who truly believe one media outlet is THE completely objective and unbiased source of information and all the rest have an agenda

Indeed!

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:46 pm

That reminds me, something that drives me crazy is when people push their OS like it's a cult they belong to.

"Apple is the God of OS"

"Windows is best !"

"The only OS worth anything is Linux"  

etc etc

(Whatever ! Just enjoy what you think is the best one and shut up ! Cuz I can guarantee, as someone who's tried all OS's, it's only a matter of time when you have problems with your "EXALTED" OS)  Razz
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

people who truly believe one media outlet is THE completely objective and unbiased source of information and all the rest have an agenda

Indeed!

Wait, you mean the media ISN'T my unbiased source of news???? Shocked
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:26 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

Indeed!

I only trust The Onion.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:00 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

Indeed!

I only trust The Onion.

It wouldn't surprise me if The Onion's news wasn't closer to truth than some of the garbage you see in the mainstream media....besides it's at least more entertaining.

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:07 pm

You know, there have been a few things lately that I have seen posted from mainstream news sites that I was sure were really Onion articles.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:07 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
You know, there have been a few things lately that I have seen posted from mainstream news sites that I was sure were really Onion articles.

I think that is because while all the news that comes from The Onion is satirical in nature, much of it is almost believable. And the real stuff that comes out in the news seems ridiculous because it really is.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:59 pm

messiaen77 wrote:

You mean like North Korea landing on the sun???

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/35032/north-korea-confirms-it-has-landed-a-man-on-the-sun/index.html
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Can we land their leaders on the sun? I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Redeemed Fool wrote:
Can we land their leaders on the sun? I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.

You crack me up. ROTFL 

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:13 pm

Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

Indeed!

I only trust The Onion.

It wouldn't surprise me if The Onion's news wasn't closer to truth than some of the garbage you see in the mainstream media....besides it's at least more entertaining.

It has gotten to the point that I trust Infowars, a known conspiracy theory site, for news moreso than the mainstream media.  Our media system is more of a propaganda machine than it is news reporting.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Thought of one today. I'm tired of male bashing. Oh, a friendly joke here and there is fine but the portrayal of men is one where they're mostly wimped out, stuck up, momma's boys who can barely hold a job and are so insecure they can hardly move.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:44 pm

After having driven about 10 hours on freeways this weekend, I can add another to the list:
- People who stay in the left lane, barely going faster than the car to their right, when I'm coming up quickly. I then have to turn off the cruise control, and wait till the person finally moves out of the left lane, before passing them and feeling victorious. (I admit to sometimes being guilty of this, BUT I speed up when I see someone coming behind me)
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:49 am

And another is when it's a new week and we don't have another dumb kwestion  clown
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:24 am

Yeh, I agree...
What Drives Me Crazy ? The incredible DROP in activity around this place. I really miss opening categories only to find there hasn't been any new posts for a couple weeks, maybe only 2 or 3 new threads here and there.
I miss when these categories were hoppin with new topics - Seems like new topics on music as well as Warped Drive topics of conversation have dropped significantly. Idk, maybe it's just me ?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:30 am

And another is when it's a new week and we don't have another dumb kwestion  clown

Sheesh, you guys are brutal!  Laughing 

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
What Drives Me Crazy ? The incredible DROP in activity around this place. I really miss opening categories only to find there hasn't been any new posts for a couple weeks, maybe only 2 or 3 new threads here and there.
I miss when these categories were hoppin with new topics - Seems like new topics on music as well as Warped Drive topics of conversation have dropped significantly. Idk, maybe it's just me ?

When there isn't any new music coming out this place seems to wane (same with the CMR). By my count January is nearly over, and from what I can tell there has been only one new release (Nine Lashes)....so not a lot of chatter.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:36 pm

I agree on the lull in music... but we usually always have stuff going on in General Discussion... just seems super slow right now.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:52 pm

Just like the ocean we ebb and flow.  Smile

Start one of your ever-popular, discussions or games that will get everyone engaged!

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2