Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15

Go down 
+8
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
kerrick
Redeemed Fool
Guilty/Forgiven
Through The Dark Radio
Mac
Staybrite
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Took me some time to think up something stoopid enough to post as the "Dumb Kwestion" but after very little thought here it is...

What things drive you crazy?

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:02 pm

Oooh this is a good one:

People who have the need to constantly yell. I'm not a yeller even when disciplining my kids. You can still be firm and disciplinary without raising your voice. 

I can't stand when people take The Lord's name in vain or even saying God's name flippantly such as saying "OMG" "God in heaven" "For Christs Sake" (not referring to the most excellent death metal band) etc...

People using the word rediculus - lol I don't know why just don't like it. 

Belching

Farting

Poor table manners especially slurping soup or pasta. If I can hear you eating you're too loud!

I'm sure I can think of a lot more but yeah those things drive me bonkers!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:02 pm

One thing that drives me crazy is when a driver passes you, pulls in front of you and then slows down.  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Staybrite, you're Kwestions crack me up ! I love this ! (Finally discovered  Twisted Evil  LOL !)

Ok, Here's my DIRTY DOZEN...

1. Non-deliberate misspelling or misuse of words such as: Too, Two, To / There They're Their / etc...
2. Some things children do (ie. smacking when eating, using the word "like" constantly, lack of manners, etc.)
3. Repetition in songs
4. Nicolas Sparks
5. Cigarette smoke
6. Multiple female voices with the gift of gab talking all day long when they should be working (sorry, no offense to our female members here)
7. When listening to a music shuffle one song is loud and the next is super quiet, and so on...
8. People who sit behind you in church and "pen-click", or spend 20 minutes opening a candy wrapper
9. People who sit behind you at the movies and put their feet up on your chair
10. People who don't turn their cell phones to silent at places 8 and 9.
11. Having to call Tech Support for anything
12. Getting stuck behind someone going under the speed limit

Last edited by Guilty/Forgiven on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:04 pm

And another thing that drives me crazy is when I get outbid by someone for a rare CD at the last second!!!  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:25 pm

^ Oh heck yeh !! How do they get in there in the last mili-second and throw 50 cents on top of your winning bid ?? I hate that !!!
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 pm

People who answer you with, What?, even when they heard you.
People who talk at the movies or bring children who are too young for the movie
Cashiers who have tongue or lip piercings and play with them while i'm checking out.
People who answer their cell phone while i'm talking to them.
People who talk on their cell phone in the bathroom.
People who talk on their cell phone in public and go into too much detail.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Ooh this is a good one!

In no specific order:

1.  peanut breath (I like the taste of peanut butter and what-not but for some strange reason I get SO DISGUSTED when people are eating peanuts or peanut butter near me and I can smell it; so gross!!!)

2.  being late

3.  waking up early, mornings (I know, I'm gonna get some flack for that one...)

4.  being stuck behind a slow driver on a fun twisty/windy road and they won't pull over (and just inconsideration in general)

5.  soft-rock and pop-country music

6.  dancing (I get pretty anxious every wedding I attend because I HATE a) dancing and b) letting people down so when people try to coax me to dance, I have to choose one or the other and I get miserable...)

7.  lack of solitude (I can go only about ~12 hours straight around people and then I get really anxious and claustrophobic and need to be away from people...)
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Habitually late people is a good one.
Not a fan of early AM either.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:56 pm

I hate mornings too... but it doesn't match the Kwestion for me since mornings don't "drive me crazy".

What DOES drive me crazy is on the list by Redeemed Fool:

Quote :
People who talk at the movies or bring children who are too young for the movie
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:10 am

1.  Parents who take no interest in their children's spiritual education and just drop the kids off at church expecting me to fix them.

2.  Church members who will fuss and fight in a business meeting over trivial things and then don't show up except on Sundays when we have a business meeting.  Just get out, already!

3.  People who feel the need to enlighten everyone who do not believe exactly as they do and are rather militant about that.

4.  Women leaving the toilet seat down.  Put it back up for us!

5.  People who squeeze the toothpaste from the center of the tube and not the end like normal people.

6.  Slowpokes on the roads whether it be the freeway, state highway, or back road.

7.  Democrats.  A large number of Republicans, too.

8.  Kids who disrespect their parents.

9.  Kids who cannot stay off their phones while eating in a restaurant with their parents.  Make them stack it on the table.  That's what my wife and I do.  You can check it while we're waiting on food, but we will talk the rest of the time.

10.  Parents who don't discipline their kids and give them everything they want.  Make the kid work for it!  Tell them, "No."  It will NOT hurt them.  Trust me--your child does not NEED a $500 phone.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:11 am

Unjust things. 
Judgments when you only know part of it.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:22 am

Shopping at Wal-Mart where there's 40 checkout lanes, but only 3 registers open.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:39 am

^ OH MANNNNNN you hit it right there bro !!!!!!  Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:41 am

Taking a survey of everyone's answers, it looks like the winning vote goes to:
PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOU WHO DRIVE SLOWER THAN THE SPEED LIMIT

Pretty universal annoyance
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:55 pm

Just regarding driving I have a few pet peeves. I can't stand it when I'm driving and someone pulls out (from a driveway usually) right in front of me causing me to slow down.....when there is absolutely nobody behind me for like a mile! Dang it people show some common courtesy. I also can't stand it when I have my turn-signal on and I'm trying to merge into the next lane of traffic and nobody will let me in...people can be such butt-holes sometimes.

I also cannot stand having dog hair/fur on my clothes, which is terrible because we have a large dog who sheds constantly (regardless of what the weather is like).

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Staybrite, you're Kwestions crack me up ! I love this !
1. Non-deliberate misspelling or misuse of words such as: Too, Two, To / There They're Their / etc...

Sorry, couldn't pass up the irony. Laughing

Anyway…
Some things that really annoy me:
- Drivers that go the speed limit or less.
- Drivers that cut me off in traffic and don't accelerate. (I can take it when people cut me off, BUT ONLY if they speed up quickly.)
- Automatic transmissions, and cars that have no feeling to them.
- People who mumble when talking to me, particularly if what they're saying is important.
- Cats who come into my room in the morning, hours before feeding time, and climb all over me. (I usually sleep with the door shut.)
- People who think they're cool, but really aren't. (applies to athletes, musicians, students, ...)
- Not being able to recall something obvious, like a phone number or date.
- My own nervousness and lack of initiative, particularly when it comes to a certain someone. Wink
- Making a mistake once, and being raked over the coals for it.
- Getting home after a long day, and my mom greeting me immediately with a list of chores.
- Having to study for tests and stuff.
- Children.
- Politics, particularly American politics. (This includes hardcore Democrats and Republicans.)
- People who share supposedly true things on Facebook without checking if they're true.
- Armchair experts on Facebook, who seem not to have any respect or courtesy for people who want to discuss things.
- People who get irrational whenever something unexpected happens with technology.
- People who just have no clue how to use Facebook.
- Going to a business where workers barely speak English or French.
- Bad French.
- Bad English.
- Bad grammar.
- Having very light sleep.
- Knowing I'm far from perfect in God's eyes, and yet having no desire or decision to be any better.

And there's a lot more to it, a lot more small petty things that just make me roll my eyes…
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Here's one that's pretty specific to me.  Since I have cranial daibetes insipidus (see here), some nurses will want to check my blood sugar, which has nothing to do with my condition.

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 LewisJan-N_OwlScowl_JLewis
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:26 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
One thing that drives me crazy is when a driver passes you, pulls in front of you and then slows down.  Evil or Very Mad
 I agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Driven wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

I am SO glad someone finally caught that !!!!  cheers 
You know how hard it is to wait that long for someone to find that ??

You deserve a reward !  lol!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:27 am

11.  People who have no clue what stop signs are for and show no concern for pulling out in front of a moving vehicle that already has the right of way.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Anything that involves disturbance in the normality of driving, really, irritates me.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Driven wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

I think I smell irony here.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:28 pm

I think that's alldat.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Driven wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Driven wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

I think I smell irony here.

Razz

I smell something too, but I don't think it's irony. Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #15
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next