Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock) Empty
PostSubject: Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock)    Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Ok, I probably should have posted this in the "warped drive" section because this band probably cannot even really be classified as hard rock.  An 80's Christian metal rock band that put out at least two albums (that you can download from their website).
Lot's of 80's synth in this band along with the occasional rocking guitar.  Kind of reminds me of Barnabas in their softer moments or even Rachel Rachel if they only had one vocalist or even Anthem.

The band's website
http://publishingsdcanaanrock.blogspot.com/p/music.html

BTW if anyone likes this you can thank Guilty/Forgiven...he clued me into the band but didn't have enough guts to post them here.Laughing

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock)    Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:13 pm

It's true, the surgeon removed all my guts, which has prevented me from having the guts to do anything.  Also, if anyone gets mad at me, they can no longer hate my guts... since I don't have any.

Razz
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock)    Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Thanks for sharing!  I am downloading these right now!

One of the albums is in AIFF format.  So, if you don't use iTunes, then you are going to need an AIFF converter that can easily be found for free online.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock)    Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:59 am

Even though Canaan is a female fronted rock band I like this song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock)    Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:45 pm

Or just download VLC media player...free and plays everything..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock)    Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canaan (Female Fronted 80's Rock)
Page 1 of 1