Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return of the Brave (link)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

The Return of the Brave (link) Empty
PostSubject: The Return of the Brave (link)   The Return of the Brave (link) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:59 pm

I know a lot of CHM members are CMR members as well, so this isn't necessarily news, but I'll post it here as well anyhow.

http://untombed.com/the-brave-returns/

Last edited by BearDad on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Brave (link)   The Return of the Brave (link) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Yeah..I have been posting updates from them on the CHM Facebook group. Can't wait.

I guess they are leaving it a surprise about the lead singer...as far as I have seen they won't answer it directly, they just say that they always get good vocalists.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Brave (link)   The Return of the Brave (link) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:08 pm

I gotta say I don't really care who the new singer is, but I certainly want to hear some of the music before I buy/order the album.

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Brave (link)   The Return of the Brave (link) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:24 pm

I'm wondering if the singer is someone "known" and that is why they are keeping it under wraps. Like maybe somebody from back in the Pakaderm days. Maybe like a Larry Worley of FearNot or someone. Maybe wishful thinking on my part however. Either way, its good to have them back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Brave (link)   The Return of the Brave (link) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:30 pm

AgreedĀ Headbang
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Brave (link)   The Return of the Brave (link) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:44 pm

ChosenOne wrote:
I'm wondering if the singer is someone "known" and that is why they are keeping it under wraps. Like maybe somebody from back in the Pakaderm days. Maybe like a Larry Worley of FearNot or someone. Maybe wishful thinking on my part however. Either way, its good to have them back.
Now that would be cool.

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Brave (link)   The Return of the Brave (link) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Brave (link)
Page 1 of 1