Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brave CDs shipping soon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Brave CDs shipping soon Empty
PostSubject: Brave CDs shipping soon   Brave CDs shipping soon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:52 pm

I chatted with Stayce Roberts yesterday asking when the CDs will ship. She said they just arrived and they are now signing and preparing to mail out everyone's soon.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Brave CDs shipping soon   Brave CDs shipping soon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

And how does one acquire one of these? Or is it too late? How about just getting a CD; Amazon has the MP3's, but I prefer hard copy.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Brave CDs shipping soon   Brave CDs shipping soon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Very cool!

BearDad wrote:
And how does one acquire one of these? Or is it too late? How about just getting a CD; Amazon has the MP3's, but I prefer hard copy.

Right now I think the only way to get a cd is directly from the band

http://www.thebravemusic.com/store

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Brave CDs shipping soon   Brave CDs shipping soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:36 am

BearDad - if you want, I'll sell you my copy. I haven't received it yet, but when I do I'll leave it shrink wrapped and send it out to you right away. I'm looking for $7.00 (which includes shipping). If interested, PM me and I'll hook you up.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Brave CDs shipping soon   Brave CDs shipping soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:26 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:
BearDad - if you want, I'll sell you my copy. I haven't received it yet, but when I do I'll leave it shrink wrapped and send it out to you right away. I'm looking for $7.00 (which includes shipping). If interested, PM me and I'll hook you up.

Done.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Brave CDs shipping soon   Brave CDs shipping soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:

That's funny I did the same thing with someone else looking to get rid of theirs.

PostSubject: Re: Brave CDs shipping soon   Brave CDs shipping soon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brave CDs shipping soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: