Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams

Go down 
+6
ishmael81
xenonlion
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
kerrick
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Trippy.

Most of my dreams (at least the ones I remember) are in the morning. My wife gets up at 5am and gets ready for work. I fall back asleep after the 5am alarm and dream for the 1/2 hour before I roll out of bed. It's in that 1/2 hour every morning that I have some WEIRD dreams. A lot have to do with death. Most make no sense whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Rabid Rob wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Dug up this old thread because I had a really weird dream last night (made stranger still by the fact that I very seldom remember my dreams).

In my dream a friend had talked me into going to a strange block party that had several bands playing at various times, and in front of various different houses along the block.  I was a little bummed because I wasn't interested in most of the bands, but my friend pointed out one band that I might like just as they were starting.  The band didn't have a name but it was Rex Scott on vocals/guitar, Mick Rowe on lead Guitar, Jim Laverde on bass and someone on drums that I didn't recognize.  I missed most of their short set because I spent most of the time looking for my camera/phone because I knew everyone at CHM would never believe I had seen such a line up if I didn't have pictures.  I managed to snap a few pictures but they were all blurry and you couldn't tell who anyone was.

Talk about a frustrating dream!
you gonna post those pictures
I would have to have another dream where I remembered to bring them back. lol! 

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:10 pm

My dad and I were driving around in some weird paper place with paper people. We found someone's children and returned them to the parent. Then my dad dropped me off to hang out with my classmates in this building or something. I was taking really long to get out the car because I had to put my socks and shoes on and I had to tie my shoes, too. Then I woke up. I didn't get to see what it was like in the building.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Were your shoes and socks made out of paper as well?
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Ever had dreams in the morning where you're physically tired, and in your dream you can't open your eyes?
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Were your shoes and socks made out of paper as well?
No. We were normal. So were the babies and the room they were in. The car was paper until we left the weird paper town place. I don't know why we were there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:52 pm

I had this one a week or so ago but I thought it's pretty interesting:

I was at a park where a wedding was being held.  There was this ball/orb thing (similar in size to the rubber balls kids play dodge-ball or four-square with) that was bright white and dripping with white paint-like-liquid.  Whoever touched the ball or was splattered with its liquid would become wealthy and beautiful and basically the product of all the worldly desires.  The ball was "controlled" by being bounced around by those who had already touched it so that they would "infect" others with its power.  It's important to note that people had to accept it though.  It was bounced over and through the entire wedding party and guests.  They all became physically beautiful and their cars turned into these extravagant and perfect old classic-looking cars like Rolls Royce, etc.  Cheering, they all got in their fancy new cars and as a giant caravan they followed the bride and groom who were galloping on strong and spectacular horses.  The bride and groom were both black and in their late-20's.  I saw this and was horrified because of how everyone gave into this power that I knew wasn't good.  Then a very "regular" looking woman stood by a building.  She too wanted the ball's power.  Someone bounced it over her and instantly she was transformed into being quite voluptuous and her clothes into a bikini.  Her insecurities were gone but paid by the price of the vanity of the ball.  Somehow I knew too that there was a black ball that "evilized" people and turned them into monstrous creatures... and it was coming too.  Both were evil though the black one was clearly evil and the white one was more alluring and disguised.  I wanted to distance myself from both of them as best I could.  That's when I awoke!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:04 am

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:15 pm

I once had a dream that looked like it could have been on the Atari 2600. The White House was in a field. In the field, there were also some trees scattered around. For some reason, my family and I were in front of the White House and we got eaten by monsters of various different colors.

(couldn't resist)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2