Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DVD burning / video extensions HELP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

DVD burning / video extensions HELP! Empty
PostSubject: DVD burning / video extensions HELP!   DVD burning / video extensions HELP! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Can anyone help me with this ?

Back in the day, I used to have Nero 8. I was able to burn whatever I wanted to dvd and it played back perfectly. As new Operating systems came out, my old software would no longer work. Since then I've tried several freewares and trialwares without success. Then I bought Roxio for 35 bucks cuz the back of the box said "can easily burn your video files to a playable dvd" --- bullpoop. It only accepts file extensions like WMP, mpg, and a couple others.

I have a massive collection of videos (that I'd rather not convert) with several different ext like flv, mp4, vob, etc...
I really want to just get these off my hard drive and onto a few playable DVDs that I can watch on my TV.

I'm so frustrated cuz it's 2013 and it seems MORE difficult to get a basic program that can do what I'm asking.

Can anyone help ?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: DVD burning / video extensions HELP!   DVD burning / video extensions HELP! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:46 pm

I've never been able to do this successfully. My wife has created dvds from her windows media movies that she made...but that's it.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: DVD burning / video extensions HELP!   DVD burning / video extensions HELP! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Ok, I think I may have discovered a solution.
"Freemake Video Converter" will burn any video extension to DVD... now I need to pop the disc into a dvd player and check the quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD burning / video extensions HELP!   DVD burning / video extensions HELP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DVD burning / video extensions HELP!
Page 1 of 1