Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This or That... DEATH edition

Go down 
+7
rockerVu2
Driven
alldatndensum
unworthy
Staybrite
ishmael81
Guilty/Forgiven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Pirates… less scary to me Razz

Decapitation or gallows?
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Hahahaha this thread is terrible[ly awesome].  Decapitation for sure; way more epic.

Stopping a school shooting but getting shot/killed (instantly) in the process or saving a drowning baby from a great white shark who eats you?  (Thought I'd throw a little glory/purpose to dying!)

On a semi-related note, I was telling a friend a strange experience I had (have) with streetlamps turning off as I walk under them and as we were walking and talking about that, it happened.  She turned to me and said, "Kerrick, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but you're going to die an epic death."  My reply was, "I hope so!"  Haha I hope I don't die for a while but I really don't want to leave this world by some boring means... so either of my options I'd be content with.  Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:12 pm

School shooting for sure. I do NOT want to get gnawed on.

Dying a slow painful AIDS death

OR

Being kidnapped and eaten by a Jeffery Dahmer type person

hehehehe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:47 pm

OK, this thread is just too weird.  But I have to contribute...

So I imagine I will end up going as a result of the actions of some crazed, looney music fan that does not like one of my reviews.  As a matter of fact, whenever I stop by the post office to check the Angelic Warlord post office box, I always get this creepy feeling that someone is there waiting for me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Dynamis wrote:
OK, this thread is just too weird.  But I have to contribute...

So I imagine I will end up going as a result of the actions of some crazed, looney music fan that does not like one of my reviews.  As a matter of fact, whenever I stop by the post office to check the Angelic Warlord post office box, I always get this creepy feeling that someone is there waiting for me...

Choose...thou must choose one of the ways I proposed...
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:00 am

Quote :
Choose...thou must choose one of the ways I proposed...

I do not like spiders- so the worst way to go would be from a nasty spider bite!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:06 am

kerrick wrote:
Hahahaha this thread is terrible[ly awesome].  Decapitation for sure; way more epic.

Stopping a school shooting but getting shot/killed (instantly) in the process or saving a drowning baby from a great white shark who eats you?  (Thought I'd throw a little glory/purpose to dying!)

On a semi-related note, I was telling a friend a strange experience I had (have) with streetlamps turning off as I walk under them and as we were walking and talking about that, it happened.  She turned to me and said, "Kerrick, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but you're going to die an epic death."  My reply was, "I hope so!"  Haha I hope I don't die for a while but I really don't want to leave this world by some boring means... so either of my options I'd be content with.  Smile

And back to the thread...Laughing 

School shooting for sure. I do NOT want to get gnawed on.

Dying a slow painful AIDS death

OR

Being kidnapped and eaten by a Jeffery Dahmer type person
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:45 am

Way to bring it back.  Cool 

Dahmer.  It's all part of the circle of life man!  What a Face 

Getting bitten by a vampire, turning into one, then getting your coffin opened up in daylight and burning up... OR getting bitten by a werewolf, going on a vicious rampage through the forest one full moon only to get shot by a silver bullet?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:10 am

Ahh, I see this morbid thread has been resurrected.  Just when i thought it was dead and buried. Evil or Very Mad

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:56 am

Resurrected isn't an option staybrite, at least not until later on... Sheesh, read your Bible, won't ya?
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:43 pm

I aint dying. Just FYI.
I may shed this fleshly holding cell, but I sure aint dying. No such thing for a child of God.

As for vampire bite or werewolf bite, no such thing as either, so dealer's choice. This aint the next chapter of 'Twilight.' 

Let's make it real:
Rapture

or

martyrdom?
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Hmm... probably martyrdom.

Hahaha well I don't think the point of this thread was to be realistic...  As for Twilight, I can proudly say I've never read a book or seen a movie of it!  I was thinking more along the lines of The Lost Boys and American Werewolf In London but that's ok...

Having a parasitic worm eat your stomach OR getting your feet set in concrete then thrown off the pier by mobsters?
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:43 am

This death threat is alive and kicking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:53 am

Wow Kerrick...both ways would suck....

I choose sleeping with the fishes. ..

How about....

Having Hannibal Lecter cut your brain out piece by piece ..cook it..and feed it to you. Like he did to Ray Liotta (i think that was who)

Or

Being buried in sand up to your chin and left in the desert.

Last edited by bought4life on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No one commented on me using dessert instead of desert...lol....too late now I corrected it)
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:40 am

I hate dealing with people.. especially psycho freaks.
So I'm gonna hafta say left in the desert. Reason? Before I die, I'd have hours to spend time with Jesus and chat about everything. In fact, that's not a bad way to go Very Happy 

In keeping with the morbid idea of being buried to your neck, let's bring some Creepshow concepts out:

Being buried to your neck at low tide, and watching the tide slowly come in over night until the water is too deep over your head ?
OR
Being locked in a room with no way out and having millions of cockroaches feed on you until death.

(God this is sick !)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Good point on your answer ...

I would pick high tide...

Strapped to a chair with a slowly lowering pendulum ready to slice you in half (ala Poe)

or

Death by Iron Maiden (the torture device, not the band)
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:49 pm

MAIDEN!!!

This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 Img_0512

Actually, from seeing one of those up close (as pictured above)... I'd have to go with The Pit And The Pendulum for that one...  (Anyone ever see the old Vincent Price flick about that?)

Having a tornado picking you up and dropping you from hundreds of feet up after being pummeled with debris OR a tsunami wave sweeping you away into the ocean where you drown after getting dragged across rocks and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:51 am

I'd rather be beat to death than drown any day.

Alright, if it's gruesome you want...

Being skinned to death
or
Being boiled to death
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:55 am

@Kerrick..yeah..the Price movie was actually made me think of it..GREAT movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This or That... DEATH edition   This or That... DEATH edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This or That... DEATH edition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2