Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens

Go down 
+2
ishmael81
silentthunder89
6 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens Empty
PostSubject: Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens   Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 am

If you pre-order the new Audio Adrenaline album (with Kevin Max on lead vox) for $10, you can stream the entire album instantly! I'm listening right now and I gotta say, I'm REALLY digging this! It's different and definitely not cheesy like I thought it might be. This might rival Newsboys debut with Tait on lead vox!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens   Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:53 am

I enjoy their older stuff, particularly Lift and Worldwide. I'm just not sure I'll enjoy this. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens   Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:44 pm

I like "Kings and Queens", but it's still hard to picture them as the same group with Kevin Max on lead (just like it's hard to consider the current "Newsboys" lineup the same group as it was with Peter Furler on lead, even though their lineup had changed a ton over the years).
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens   Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:43 am

I never got a chance to reply to this Oldiesmann - is the album more rock or more pop?
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens   Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:00 pm

I was kinda wondering as well as to the sound of the album. I think Kings & Queens is a good song and a little different sound I thought. Outside of the hits, I really had a hard time getting into this band. But I was thinking that they may sound better with KMax on vocals
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens   Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:14 am

Ok... listened to this for the 1st time today and I'm rather impressed !
I've been tired of bands that take on a new singer and keep calling themselves their original name (I think unless you plug in a singer with the exact sound ie AC/DC, then they shouldn't be called by the same name - but that's my opinion)
HOWEVER, this album sounds fantastic ! There's definitely the Audio A "sound" and although Kevin is not Mark, he still does a great job and doesn't overdue it. It's a very surprising and refreshing sound.
Now about that cover art Neutral
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens   Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:20 am

Personally, I don't really care for it. It's is much more pop than Audio A should be. This works fine for the band, but it just isn't Audio Adrenaline.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens   Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:59 pm

I must admit, I actually liked it. I don't know if it was because of K Max vocals or what, but I like it better then some of their earlier stuff. On a side note, kind of a funny story about one of their concerts. So they played in my town a few weeks back. I didn't get to go but I know some people who went. A guy I know was there and according to a realitive that went, he was talking to this long haired bearded guy out in the crowd. Now the guy I know is a former biker so the realitive thought that it was maybe just an old biker friend. They asked him after the concert who he was talking to, and it turns out it was Mark Stuart. Apperently, he was in disguise and didn't want to draw attention.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens   Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:08 pm

That is so cool ! What a crack up !
Must be a trip for him to sit and watch "his" band play without him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens   Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens
Page 1 of 1