Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harmony news.

Go down 
+2
Staybrite
rockerVu2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Harmony news. Empty
PostSubject: Harmony news.   Harmony news. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:08 pm

For the Harmony fans there's good news.
Harmony is working on their third CD.
Yipppeee, I'm looking forward to listen how this album sound.
Liked their previous two CDs.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Harmony news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harmony news.   Harmony news. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:34 pm

I liked their cds too, but I prefered the first over the second. It will interesting to hear what they do this time.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5324
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Harmony news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harmony news.   Harmony news. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:04 am

I thought their first album was absolutely superb. Full of hooks and really easy on the ear. The second one I just can't get in to at all (apart from the last track). Not sure why, 'cause I made their first album my album of the year (beating Theocracy and Dream Quest - both amazing albums in their own right).

It will be interesting to hear the third album to see how they've progressed as a band.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Harmony news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harmony news.   Harmony news. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:10 am

The first CD was great.
Back to top Go down
Ahlitah

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Harmony news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harmony news.   Harmony news. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:09 pm

I'll have to agree that the first album was the better one. I just couldn't get into the 2nd album at all. I sold it off almost right away when I got it!

hopefully this 3rd one improves that!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Harmony news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harmony news.   Harmony news. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Ahlitah wrote:
I'll have to agree that the first album was the better one. I just couldn't get into the 2nd album at all. I sold it off almost right away when I got it!

hopefully this 3rd one improves that!

I think you might have sold it to me. Very Happy (I remember getting it from someone who really didn't care for it)

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Harmony news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harmony news.   Harmony news. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:07 pm

I have both Harmony discs and agree that the first one had better, more catchy songs. I do hope they return to that format on the third one.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Garrison4JC

Garrison4JC

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Harmony news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harmony news.   Harmony news. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:32 am

I was the same way. I loved (still love) the first disc. When I bought the second one I thought it was okay, but it felt much less dynamic to me.

However, I am definitely looking forward to hearing what they create this time around and keeping my fingers crossed for something more like the first disc.
Back to top Go down
http://sanctusgladius.com/

Harmony news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harmony news.   Harmony news. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:16 pm

As usual, I did it backwards-bought 'Chapter II- Aftermath' first and absolutely loved it! My wife ordered 'Dreaming Awake' for my birthday, so it oughta be here this week. She also ordered 'Mirror of Souls'' by Theocracy. Oh well, it's all good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harmony news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harmony news.   Harmony news. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harmony news.
Page 1 of 1