Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Costume party winners

Go down 
+3
Hardkore
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Costume party winners Empty
PostSubject: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:02 pm

I won't mention the "H" word since none of us have any interest in Satan's high unholy day of the year.
However, as an artist I've always been fascinated with the creativity individuals have for costumes every year.
Here's a few:

Costume party winners Green%20army%20man

Costume party winners Evil%20Bert

This one is very clever, I'd like to make one of these - The Hole in the body trick:
Costume party winners 6a00d83451bbfa69e20111689713e7970c-500wi

Here's how:
Costume party winners 6a00d83451bbfa69e20111689714e0970c-500wi

Costume party winners Toilet

Costume party winners Best-halloween-costume-ever-3344-1239530058-7

Costume party winners Best-halloween-costume-ever-toy-soldier-military-funny-1312921062
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Wow, both of those green plastic army men costumes are amazing. The Bert one is kind of creepy looking.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2550
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:24 am

There are lots of people that make their own costumes when going to a Comic Con anywhere. Some are really good,some not so good.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:06 pm

We used to go to Comic Cons when that's all they were: Comic Conventions. Early 80s me and my buddy would go to Pasadena or San Diego with his parents and sift through 1000s of comic books to complete our collections. They had a couple interesting exhibits and comic stars but never anything huge like they have today. Wouldn't mind going to one now.

I'm still considering the "hole through the body" idea. That is way clever and I may have the stuff around here to do it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:18 pm

As far as mentioning the "H" word, go for it. It doesn't bother me in the least. I have my yard decorated for Halloween and fully intend to be giving out candy to the kids when they come to the house. Just like Christmas and Easter, there are pagan practices that go way back that are no longer the intent of the modern festival for most people. Even the church tried to Christianize this with All Saint's Day or the more modern Reformation Day.

Regardless, I have my plastic lighted ghosts and pumpkin in the yard, a cutsie felt skeleton in the front window, and blinking eyeball lights on my swing in the front yard. The mailbox even has big black bows on it.

That's right, folks. I'm a sinner who practices Halloween! I'm so EV-IL!!!!

Costume party winners 535627

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Quote :
That's right, folks. I'm a sinner who practices Halloween! I'm so EV-IL!!!!

Costume party winners 13074

We don't get all into it since the kids are grown, but who knows, when the grandkids start coming, we'll prolly get into it a little more (but as God as my witness, I will school the little ones with the truth so they know the ins and outs of the whole secular mess)
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Some ppl just have WAY too much time and money on their hands....

Costume party winners 4110272206_445a85364f

Costume party winners 4110613128_d7ae6819f9
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:38 pm

course, absolutely NOTHING beats the classic from a couple years ago. I still think this is amazing:

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Even those stuck in wheelchairs have clever ideas... this guy used his wheelchair to his advantage as Vader in a Tie Fighter:

Costume party winners 2048308617_9732a94db9
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:47 pm

This one's for Trekkies like alldat:

Costume party winners 6a00e54ed05fc288330120a526dc19970b-800wi
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:42 pm

the army men are the coolest:

Costume party winners Cool-costume-army-man
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 pm

*BUMP*

This is mine.

Costume party winners 6300960138_9dd6edd788_z
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:48 pm

I'm already in my PJs or I would show mine. It was just an orange t-shirt with a pumpkin face on it.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:12 pm

I dressed up as an OLD, perverted truck driver this year. It was great. Even had an actual working 18 wheeler as a prop. It was pretty convincing to most people...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:15 am

"H" is not very populair here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costume party winners   Costume party winners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costume party winners
Page 1 of 1