Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I take it you survived the rapture?

Go down 
+5
silentthunder89
Driven
sabidoo
Black Rider
alldatndensum
9 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

I take it you survived the rapture? Empty
PostSubject: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:25 am

I take it everyone survived the predicted return of Christ that was supposed to happen yesterday? Harold Camping, the guy behind this prediction, should be considered a false prophet as he has now made set dates for Jesus' return and has been wrong. Of course, it will be "just a minor miscalculation". If God gave it to you, then it won't be wrong.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:12 pm

While I knew it was a farce, part of me hoped it would happen. At times I long to see Jesus and be free of this world.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:10 pm

For my 'FRIENDS' who thought yesterday was gonna be the end.....

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Yesterday, Bill Menchen shared Deuteronomy 18:22 with us on Facebook:

Quote :
If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:34 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I take it everyone survived the predicted return of Christ that was supposed to happen yesterday? Harold Camping, the guy behind this prediction, should be considered a false prophet as he has now made set dates for Jesus' return and has been wrong. Of course, it will be "just a minor miscalculation". If God gave it to you, then it won't be wrong.

This is actually the second time he's made such a prediction. He last predicted back in 1992 that September 6, 1994 would be the second coming of Christ. I actually found the CDC's article about a zombie apocalypse a bit more credible: Zombie Apocalypse

lol!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm

I read somewhere that this was Camping's 3rd time of making this prediction. How gullible are people going to be by believing him again and again?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:49 pm

I just kinda wish we could old back the O.T. treatment of false prophets.....If a prophet made prediction and it didn't come true he/she was stoned to death...because it was obvious that person did not speak for God.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:27 am

I don't want to go that far. I'll just let God deal with Harold Camping however He chooses.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:27 am

I take it you survived the rapture? 56778

lol!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:18 am

We all survived the predicted survie of predicted return of Christ that was supposed to happen.
It were word from a false prophet.

At one day this glorious day will come, the day God's Son comes back to earth to pick up His Bride.
No one knows when that's going to happen.
My thought is that God will deal with Mr. Camping.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:32 am

Quote :
I just kinda wish we could old back the O.T. treatment of false prophets.....If a prophet made prediction and it didn't come true he/she was stoned to death...because it was obvious that person did not speak for God.

Bingo.

This guy was asked if it didn't happen would he do an interview on May 22nd ? He declined saying he "wouldn't be here". What a fool he made of himself. I expected him to mix some Vodka and Phenobarbital and join Marshy Applewhite.

(PS the video's perfect Sab !)
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:08 pm

I do feel bad for those who sold everything in their belief.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:58 pm

False prophets like Camping give a bad name to Christians. Those who want to mock Christians, for thinking it's the rapture, may not realize there are Christians who are Rolling Eyes at prophets of idiocy.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Quote :
I do feel bad for those who sold everything in their belief.

I have a pre-1975 Watchtower publication where the Governing Body is encouraging people to sell everything and live out their last few days in service to Jehovah (ie working for the Watchtower selling their magazines/books)

I feel bad for all these people who believe lies.
Back to top Go down
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:40 am

You'd think after two false predictions this guy would get a clue, but apparently not. He's now saying that it will happen on October 21st instead - which is when he originally said the entire universe would be destroyed.

Should be funny to see what his excuse is in 5 months after the rapture doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:51 am

I just read that! It seems that this guy just doesn't learn that constantly being wrong is what false prophecy is!

Read it here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_apocalypse_saturday

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:54 am

rockerVu2 wrote:

At one day this glorious day will come, the day God's Son comes back to earth to pick up His Bride.
No one knows when that's going to happen.
My thought is that God will deal with Mr. Camping.

Amen!

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:34 pm

So we see stoning is the only way to get them to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Well as long as the media keeps giving them a platform crack-pots of all sorts will keep spreading their nonsense.

Driven

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Black Rider wrote:

What's the modern equivalent of stoning?
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:23 pm

danielbandfan wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

Casting him a spot on Glee.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:33 am

silentthunder89 wrote:
danielbandfan wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

Casting him a spot on Glee.

lol!

OK, now that is FAR WORSE than death. Just saying.

…my hand is a dolphin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I take it you survived the rapture?   I take it you survived the rapture? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I take it you survived the rapture?
Page 1 of 1