Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  Empty
PostSubject: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Liberty N' Justice is trying to create awareness of epilepsy and raise money for research to find a cure.

The disease hits very close to home for Justin Murr and his family. Justin's oldest daughter, Trinity Paige Murr, was diagnosed with epilepsy at age 7. For the past five years she has battled through daily medication, hospital stays, cluster seizures, induced comas, three weeks in the ICU — and finally brain surgery. To raise awareness, Murr got together with Vic Rivera and wrote 5 songs from a perspective of what he saw his daughter going through, his love for her, doubting his own faith, and where his relationship with his wife was at the time. Murr states, "I held nothing back in the lyrics and wanted people to see what this disease was doing to my family and my heart really wants to raise awareness and help other families going through the same thing."

DONATE $7.50 or more and you will be able to download this new LNJ EP while helping a great cause. Donations will be made to The Epilepsy Foundation in Trinity's name. Donations can me made through LNJ's website at www.libertynjustice.net . All the musicians and the cover artist (Rex Zachary) donated there time and talents to this EP. The track listing is ......

1. Say Uncle (Paul Shortino of Rough Cutt/Quiet Riot/King Kobra, Ron Keel of Keel, and Eddie Ojeda of Twisted Sister)
2. Throwing Stones (Donnie Vie of Enuff Z' Nuff and JK Northrup)
3. Paige's Song (Philip Bardowell of MAGDALEN/Unruly Child/The Beach Boys and Tony Palacios of Guardian)
4. Playing God (Terry Ilous of XYZ, Jeff Paris and Richard Kendrick of Near Life Experience)
5. Chasing A Cure (Benny Mardones, John Pine and Bill Leverty of Firehouse)

Besides the new EP, LNJ has opened there own digital store (our complete discography including a newly released album "Here: LNJ demos and unreleased songs") through there website and any album or song bought between now and Feb 14,11. LNJ will donate those proceeds as well.....

You can check out a video featuring Trinity Murr at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gclYSY6MPw

Please help us spread the word about this project....
We hope even if you don't like this style of music you would consider making a donation for a great cause and "pray" we stop chasing and start catching the cure for epilepsy!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Fantastic!
I will need to do that very soon.

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:15 pm

If that download was in FLAC files, I would be thinking very hard about donating!
Back to top Go down
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:12 pm

I'll see what I can do for you Smile
Back to top Go down
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Raised our 1st $100 for Epilepsy Research so far...please consider donating $7.50 Smile
at www.libertynjustice.net
Back to top Go down
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 am

when people make a donation we send out links for both mp3 and wav files...hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Ahlitah

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:30 pm

okay, i've made my mind up, I will be donating later today!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:15 pm

I'm certainly going to do it, but I'm stuck waiting until next month.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:53 am

I sent the donation, Justin, but I haven't received the link for the file.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Here is the Angelic Warlord review: http://www.angelicwarlord.com/reviews/l/libertynjustice10.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:32 am

I got the link from Justin last night but haven't listened to the songs yet. I won't read your review until after I hear the songs, Dynamis. Unless I am using your review to help decide to buy something, I like to compare notes after I've heard something so that you don't influence my feelings on something. Weird, huh?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:27 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I got the link from Justin last night but haven't listened to the songs yet. I won't read your review until after I hear the songs, Dynamis. Unless I am using your review to help decide to buy something, I like to compare notes after I've heard something so that you don't influence my feelings on something. Weird, huh?

That's funny I like to do the same thing, but Andy seems to get the titles much quicker than I do, so I can usually read his reviews before I get a chance to listen to the whole album.

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Quote :
[quote]

I occasionally like to do the same thing, particularly if it is a CD In know I am going to purchase.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation    Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liberty N' Justice giving away there new EP for a donation
Page 1 of 1