Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liberty N Justice giving away 100 CDs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Liberty N Justice giving away 100 CDs Empty
PostSubject: Liberty N Justice giving away 100 CDs   Liberty N Justice giving away 100 CDs I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:57 pm

Liberty N' Justice giving away 100 CDs

On July 2nd, Liberty N' Justice started preselling there soon to be released CD, "Independence Day".
A few days later, LNJ received an email from one of the singers on the CD, Mark Hovland, he purchased
a 100 CD's and asked for us to give them out to people who already purchased the CD (or who will purchase the CD) and to those who can not afford the CD but want it. We where speechless at the generosity of the Hovlands and want to thank them publicly for believing in this band and ministry.
So, between July 2nd and Aug 1st if you purchase the new LNJ CD, you may be receiving your money back and still be receiving the CD!!! If you can not afford the CD but still want it please email your request to
justin@libertynjustice.net and explain your situation and we (with the Hovlands) would like to bless you with the new LNJ disk.
Liberty N' Justice's "Independence Day" features a wealth of talent like Jani Lane, Mark Slaughter,
Kelly Keagy, Pete Loran, Jack Russell, Jamie Rowe and a host of others. The complete track listing including all the singers, and two sounclips can be found at www.libertynjustice.net and two complete songs can be heard at www.myspace.com/libertynjustice2 . The CD is being presold for $8.99 (this includes s/h) for a limited time.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23416
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N Justice giving away 100 CDs   Liberty N Justice giving away 100 CDs I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 9:43 pm

Wow, that is way cool!

I really wanna get me a copy, but I will wait until I have the money to order one. Let the freebies go to those who really can't afford them.

--

Fundy

Number of posts : 5323
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N Justice giving away 100 CDs   Liberty N Justice giving away 100 CDs I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:16 am

Did everyone have the same thoughts going through their heads for a couple of seconds?

Trying to convince themselves that they haven't any money and really can't afford it?!!!!!

I know I did!

Shocked

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N Justice giving away 100 CDs   Liberty N Justice giving away 100 CDs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liberty N Justice giving away 100 CDs
Page 1 of 1