Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New band for Josh of Day of Fire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

New band for Josh of Day of Fire Empty
PostSubject: New band for Josh of Day of Fire   New band for Josh of Day of Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Apparently, Josh Brown of Day of Fire is forming a new band. I don't have a whole lot of information but this is the news about it:

Saving Abel guitarist Jason Null has joined ex-Day of Fire front-man Josh Brown former Saliva guitarist Jonathan Montoya bassist Jarred Mankin (Bobaflex) and former Outspoken drummer David Fraizer to form Anti Dream Machine. The group will begin recording their debut in November with acoustic dates being scheduled for the winter.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New band for Josh of Day of Fire   New band for Josh of Day of Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:38 pm

That is cool news.
I think Josh is one of the better vocalists in the Christian modern rock scene, it is good to hear he plans to continue recording music.

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New band for Josh of Day of Fire   New band for Josh of Day of Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:01 pm

That's pretty awesome! All the other members previous bands' have all had great success. It will be interesting to see where this project leads.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New band for Josh of Day of Fire   New band for Josh of Day of Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:26 am

Great he is playing music.
Curious to hear what music style is will playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New band for Josh of Day of Fire   New band for Josh of Day of Fire I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Has Day of Fire disbanded? I wasn't aware of it if they had. But then, my heathen employers have kept me pretty busy this year.
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: New band for Josh of Day of Fire   New band for Josh of Day of Fire I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:40 pm

joe61 wrote:
Has Day of Fire disbanded? I wasn't aware of it if they had. But then, my heathen employers have kept me pretty busy this year.

They have gone on the dreaded "indefinite hiatus" and are taking a break. My guess if they do get back together it will be a few years down the road. But as of right now they are inactive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New band for Josh of Day of Fire   New band for Josh of Day of Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Bummer... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New band for Josh of Day of Fire   New band for Josh of Day of Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New band for Josh of Day of Fire
Page 1 of 1