Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New music -- old music.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

New music  -- old music. Empty
PostSubject: New music -- old music.   New music  -- old music. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:42 am

Now Mastedon rereleased their two CDs and some fans are a bit disappointed about the sound I wonder are there more bands who rereleaded their CDs after a long time?

I remember "Reborn" of Stryper, their first CD after many years was not so hard and rocking as we expected.

You are looking forward on the third Mastedon CD and when you listen you notice "this doesn't sound the same" as their previous CDs.

Are ther bands who released after many years a CD and their sound is better, stronger than their previous CDs?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New music -- old music.   New music  -- old music. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:56 am

Saint is releasing music that is on par with their earlier stuff. Actually, I enjoy ITB and HB more than their early stuff.

I think that the newest Stryper disc shows that they are capable of releasing music equally as good as their glory days.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: New music -- old music.   New music  -- old music. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Saint for sure. They just keep on cranking out good stuff. New music  -- old music. 676823
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: New music -- old music.   New music  -- old music. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Yes, Saint and Stryper. But you also have to mention Bride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New music -- old music.   New music  -- old music. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Dynamis wrote:
But you also have to mention Bride.

No I don't.

Just kidding. New music  -- old music. Icon_geek

I am not a hardcore Bride fan so I haven't even listened to their last 3 albums. I did notice the reviews (among fans) for their last effort seemed a bit mixed.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New music -- old music.   New music  -- old music. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:28 pm

The amazing with Bride is that each album has his own specific sound.
That's what I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New music -- old music.   New music  -- old music. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New music -- old music.
Page 1 of 1