Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tonight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Tonight   Tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Today is my last day at home for awhile. I got a lot accomplished and am ready for work.

Tonight, I took some time and went to my kid brother's church, where he was preaching. I really wish yall could hear him preach. I assume that all of us have heard numerous preachers. But listening to Alldat is special. Not just because he's my brother and the pride that goes with it, but because he brings modern day topics to the table and then shows the correlation to biblical times and the word of God.

Tonight he preached about the word "INSTANT". Using several modern items, he explained how everything is INSTANT anymore. He then took us back to Jesus dying on the cross and the INSTANT he died. I won't go into detail, but he showed how God is more instant and accessible just by speaking to Him than any modern device.

Anyway, maybe yall can talk him into going more in detail. His sermon would make a great study/discussion topic on here.

GREAT JOB tonight boy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:29 am

This sounds interesting ... very interesting.

Quote :
but because he brings modern day topics to the table and then shows the correlation to biblical times and the word of God.

That's how to touch the hearts of the people who listened to this sermon.
To use items of today and then show a correlation to the Bible.

Chris, I hope you will share this sermon with us?
So we can learn about what God you has given.
We have had a very interesting sermon about the meaning of the cross too.
I'm very interested in a study about this.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:28 pm

sabidoo wrote:

..... I really wish yall could hear him preach. I assume that all of us have heard numerous preachers. But listening to Alldat is special. Not just because he's my brother and the pride that goes with it, but because he brings modern day topics to the table and then shows the correlation to biblical times and the word of God....

I would love to hear Alldat preach! Post one on-line (maybe you send-it or something) and I will certainly down-load it. I love me a good sermon.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Well, considering that we do not record or video our sermons at church, sharing is not going to go far. I have an outline that I prepared beforehand that contains little more than a progression of my thoughts. The bulk of the message is not contained in that outline, however. Althought I study and prepare, I never know for sure what is going to be spoken in my sermons until it comes out of my mouth.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:48 pm

I do pretty much the same thing when I speak (not that I have ever preached).
If I try to write down most of the speech it never works. I just outline a few thoughts to help keep me on track.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:30 am

I do want to take the time, brother dear, about the compliments. It means a lot to know that your family supports your life decisions and calling. While I don't need anyone's endorsement to follow God, it does help to know that someone believes in you.

I love you, bro.!

(Okay, gushiness over!)

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight
Page 1 of 1