Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Under Command questions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Under Command questions. Empty
PostSubject: Under Command questions.   Under Command questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:06 am

Under Command is a band I really like.
I would like to have some more information about this band.
How many CDs released Under Command?
What's the name of the CD we listened to in an earlier thread avout this band?
Where you can order Under Command stuff?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Under Command questions.   Under Command questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:54 am

I know that they have released:

Secret Place Of Thunder (1999)
Seeing Red (2002)

They also did a project called "Damage Control" that is not available due to the label they were signed to closing up. I have the first two I mentioned, but not this one. If I were the band and had access to those songs, I would find some way to release them.

You can get those two CDs above directly from the band. Just email them or message them on MySpace. Tell them where you live and request purchasing info with shipping. That's where I got both of those discs.

Under Command have a new project coming out this month on Raging Storm Records called "Back In The Thick". You can preorder this disc by clicking HERE!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Under Command questions.   Under Command questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:09 am

Thanks for the information.
That's the best to message or e-mail the band about shipping info and so.

Is "Damage Control" just a cool as their the other two CDs?

Let me try to order the first CDs first.
I would like to hear some samples first before I order "Back In The Thick"
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Under Command questions.   Under Command questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:48 am

Quote :
I would like to hear some samples first before I order "Back In The Thick"

Just search for Under Command's MySpace page. You can hear 2 songs from "Back In The Thick". Personally, I think it sounds like a whole new band as amazing as these tracks sound.

Quote :
Is "Damage Control" just a cool as their the other two CDs?

I don't know. I don't have it, and it is not available through their former record company.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Under Command questions.   Under Command questions. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:08 am

I messaged Under Command on their MySpace page and inquired about the "Damage Control". This CD was done between "Secret Place Of Thunder" and Seeing Red". It contains songs from both of those albums. So, if you have those other two projects, you would not want "Damage Control" as you already have the songs.

The band gives out copies of "Damage Control" to fans at shows who can't afford to buy their CDs and as demos to venues to help get shows.

I'm SO looking forward to hearing "Back In The Thick". The samples on MySpace just plain rocked my face off. I had to staple back on again.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Under Command questions.   Under Command questions. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Is "Damage Control" a mix of "Secret Place Of Thunder" and "Seeing Red"?
I messaged Under Command too, to ask about the shipping to my mailbox.
It seems how to pay is the problem. I can't use a money check.

"Back In The Thick" is high on my wanted list too.
I'm SO looking forward to this CD too.
When I can't order the other CDs I will order "Back On The Thick".

What a wonderful gesture of Under Command to give "Damage Control" to fans who can't afford to buy their CDs.
That's a great Christian thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under Command questions.   Under Command questions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under Command questions.
Page 1 of 1