Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock Empty
PostSubject: TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock   TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Discovered this at the CD Baby Christian metal section today:

"Twin Fusion recalls the age of Kansas, Rush, Dream Theatre and other greats that aren't afraid to fly the Prog-Rock flag with pride. Incredible musical ability warrants repeat plays on this debut release."

You can listen to samples at: http://cdbaby.com/cd/twinfusion

And: http://www.myspace.com/twinfusionband

Official: http://twinfusion.com/home.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Dynamis

Dynamis

PostSubject: Re: TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock   TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Found the following at the groups website (not sure what to think):

Two souls travel across the universe on a journey given unto them at birth. Riding on a timeline by the creator of all things they have captured mankind's and thus the universe's most powerful force, that of thought.

And the great forethought spoke and
blew the breath of God on the two souls
and breath turned into tongues of fire,
seen and touched by one, unseen and
touched more by the other. This
created enlightened afterthought, and
the two souls used this gift to map
frequencies and vibrations into music.

However thought alone cannot be given
direction without feeling. So the two
souls fold time and space and
rediscover the feeling of joy and
happiness, and this delivers the angel
of rhythm and time. And the Creator
listens and smiles, for He knows that it
is good.

Yet the power to move by force was still
not complete, as the Creator knows that it takes the acting body working with the thought and feeling to cross through the very gates of heaven itself.

Thus, a fourth wonderer is sent, the
angel of voice, that which is analog and
by the power of the old law, can never be digital. This created emotion and gives the music power and resonance that changes dimensions and breaks through known realities into good unseen.

And the Creator now listens and smiles once again, knowing that the thought, feeling and emotion has created the light within, so let the two merge with the two, and let the two become one, the great forethought and the afterthought
becomes the enlightened afterthought. All have the ability within to participate, simply close your eyes and visualize, then believe and you will see the power to will all things that is within you, and when you do you shall discover the identical creation.
Back to top Go down
Dreams

Dreams

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock   TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:08 am

Quote :
Never ones to conform...

Employing incredibly creative and conceptual independent thinking...

Twin Fusion has created an endeavor that will awaken a power and force that God
has put within you, and yet the world has never told you it exists or how to use it.

Twin Fusion will show you.

Setting a new standard among rock artists, songwriters and Christian progressive
musicians, brothers, David and Mike Harris have created an artistically adventurous
amalgam of music and the written word. Their original concept they've named
"the albook" is an album and book set, which captures you both as a listener and a
reader. The band's debut albook titled Identical Creation, leads you song by song
and verse by verse through a collection of nine Christian progressive rock tracks
de-coded and interpreted into a literary companion where the songs are deciphered
to reveal the God-given free will formula deep inside of each of us.

The result? An uncompromising interactive combination of music and words that will awaken a power and force within
you that has long remained untapped.

The Identical Creation albook...designed to bring power, freedom, wealth, perfect health and happiness into your life,
everyday for the rest of your life.

Begin the journey now...

This is from their official web site...the last part of that sounds very new age in nature. Needless to say I bought the CD about three months ago, and it is OK musically...a little rough around the edges vocally, but not bad. I'm still on the fence as to their intentions...if this is a new age attempt to grab a corner of the Christian progressive pie, then I call on all you members to inform others of their deeds.
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

PostSubject: Re: TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock   TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:17 am

Quote :
if this is a new age attempt to grab a corner of
the Christian progressive pie, then I call on all you members to inform
others of their deeds.

Those are kind of my thoughts as well.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock   TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:56 am

The lyrics aren't very bold, but it's hard to tell the line between new age and fantasy some times. I'd say they'd be similar to many secular prog artists lyrically. Even the latest Souljourners was not bold at all.

The Christian prog market is so small I don't see why a new age band would bother to infiltrate it. They'd do much better staying on the secular side of the fence.

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock   TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Maybe they are just a little crazy. Sounds like it to me. Twisted Evil

Musically not really my thing.

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock   TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:59 pm

The production on this CD is appallingly bad. I listened to the samples & couldn't believe that in today's day & age, a CD w/ artwork as interesting as this had production that bad. I will probably not be adding this to my collection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock   TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:56 pm

I don't recall it being bad at all, but it's been a while.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock   TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWIN FUSION - Christian progressive rock
Page 1 of 1