Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool music news?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Cool music news? Empty
PostSubject: Cool music news?   Cool music news? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:26 am

Is it only me who's thinking it's so quiet last time?
Not really exciting music news about our favorite bands.
I thought last years there have been much more new releases and band news.

Last year there have been new bands like Monday Morning and Red.
There's not much news about these bands anymore.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Cool music news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool music news?   Cool music news? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:43 pm

This year has been, thus far, mostly established bands putting out new releases. Bands like Seventh Day Slumber, Building 429, Storyside:B, Jeff Deyo, Titanic, etc. have all released new projects this year. Jonah33 and Barlow Girl will soon add their names to that list.

But, we've also had a few new bands like Wavorly, Echoing Angels, and High Flight Society this year. With the summer slump upon us, I am sure that we will be flooded with new releases as the Christian industry moves into the 2nd part of the year. Everyone wants to get their new discs out well before Christmas!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23416
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Cool music news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool music news?   Cool music news? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:33 pm

I does seem like it has been a slower than the last few years (for the CHM market).

But it sounds like some great stuff is poised to come out the second half of this year: Rob Rock, Grimmark, Oratorio, Mission of One

Hopefully we will also see new releases from Harmony, Random Eyes, Theocracy, and Neon Cross this year (but I'm not holding my breath).

--

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Cool music news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool music news?   Cool music news? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:10 pm

Letter 7 is a cool new band too.
I hope there comes soon, very soon a new Misson Of One a new Neon Cross and a new F.O.G.
I am looking forward to the new Jonah 33.
Back to top Go down
rageofcr

Cool music news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool music news?   Cool music news? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 6:46 pm

I think the second half of the year will be stronger for Christian metal/rock as well.
Secular metal has had the strongest year it's ever had. The last time I remember this many metal albums that I truly loved coming out in one single year was back in 1983.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cool music news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool music news?   Cool music news? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool music news?
Page 1 of 1