Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new game for Christmas

Go down 
+4
Just_Sue
Staybrite
alldatndensum
sabidoo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

A new game for Christmas Empty
PostSubject: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:10 pm

Yall can figure it out for yourselves..... Twisted Evil

A new game for Christmas 121108pod1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:51 pm

I could see doing this for a youth group event.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:55 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

It's only funny cause its true

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:28 pm

I was thinking that WE could play when I'm home for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:22 am

Staybrite wrote:
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

i'm going to assume that the point is to show how redneck and lower class Wal-Mart shoppers are.

while i have to admit, some of those mirror what i've seen at good 'ol Wally World myself, i'm reminded of the saying: 'when you point your finger at somebody else, there are 3 more fingers pointing back at you' [or however that saying goes].
looking over the entries on the card i was struck by the ridiculous spelling errors ['isle' is an island. 'aisle' is a lane in a store].
the person that made this up needs to spend less time looking down on those he doesnt deem up to his/her high social standards and more time in educating him/herself.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:46 pm

Just_Sue wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

i'm going to assume that the point is to show how redneck and lower class Wal-Mart shoppers are.

while i have to admit, some of those mirror what i've seen at good 'ol Wally World myself, i'm reminded of the saying: 'when you point your finger at somebody else, there are 3 more fingers pointing back at you' [or however that saying goes].
looking over the entries on the card i was struck by the ridiculous spelling errors ['isle' is an island. 'aisle' is a lane in a store].
the person that made this up needs to spend less time looking down on those he doesnt deem up to his/her high social standards and more time in educating him/herself.

Does this mean you want to play with me? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:55 pm

Actually I was thinking about taking my step-father because he is missing a limb.
Also once I get that Dale Jr tankini for my 15 year-old daughter our own family will qualify for that NASCAR spot. Hey we're over half way to WalMart Bingo with my family alone.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:03 am

I just came across this while searching "Christmas".

The section that says "frozen food item left to thaw in random isle",I have a story about that one.

While I work frozen foods at my local Wally World,this happens often,but not quite like this.One day we were working and we could smell it before it got there. Someone had left a pot pie on the other side of the store. When it was brought to us it was making like a chia pet.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:32 am

I'm a teardrop tattoo or someone with an eye patch away from getting bingo! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Hardkore wrote:

While I work frozen foods at my local Wally World,this happens often,but not quite like this.One day we were working and we could smell it before it got there. Someone had left a pot pie on the other side of the store. When it was brought to us it was making like a chia pet.

Oh man, that's gnarly!
It happens to me on occasion when I forget about a package of english muffins or bagels in my desk drawer at work. It doesn't seem to take long either (less than a month).

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:33 am

lol, that is funny. Don't think we'd have anything quite like that in the UK, but Asda is part of the Wal Mart chain now, so these things may be upon us in the near future!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:17 pm

There just ain't that many trailer parks in the U.K. ?

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:49 pm

I already live in a hick town - AND we have a Wal-mart, therefore I could yell BINGO before I turned the engine of my truck off in the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:20 am

Quote :
Also once I get that Dale Jr tankini for my 15 year-old daughter our own family will qualify for that NASCAR spot.

Just admit it, Gary. That tankini is for you! Laughing

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
sabidoo

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:46 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :
Also once I get that Dale Jr tankini for my 15 year-old daughter our own family will qualify for that NASCAR spot.

Just admit it, Gary. That tankini is for you! Laughing

That's right, The Village People are coming out of the closet.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Alright who resurrected this old thread anyway Tongue

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:09 am

Staybrite wrote:
Alright who resurrected this old thread anyway Tongue

Um,uh...that would be me. What a Face
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 am

Wow, I was completely unaware this was an old thread lol. I must not have paid attention when this thread was originally posted.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:50 am

silentthunder89 wrote:
Wow, I was completely unaware this was an old thread lol. I must not have paid attention when this thread was originally posted.

No worries, my totally useless threads live forever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new game for Christmas   A new game for Christmas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new game for Christmas
Page 1 of 1