Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.

Go down 
+2
Addy
sabidoo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. Empty
PostSubject: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:07 am

Could the newly elected "messiah" be carrying his cross to the white mosque....I mean house?

CLICK HERE-CLICK HERE
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:05 pm

sabidoo wrote:
Could the newly elected "messiah" be carrying his cross to the white mosque....I mean house?

CLICK HERE-CLICK HERE

is someone trying to take Jesus' job? just kidding

I read the article. I dont see the big deal if he has a valid birth certificate why not divulge it and kill the rumors. I wonder if he actually was born in the USA, if not i wonder what would be done
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockcityonline.net
shalom1970

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:26 pm

This has been debunked several times.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

You can see the actual authenticated birth certificate here:
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:45 pm

shalom1970 wrote:
This has been debunked several times.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

You can see the actual authenticated birth certificate here:
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

And if you believe ANYTHING that snopes or factcheck have to say then you are obviously retarded enough to have voted for the chump. Rest assured that the Supreme Court would not even consider the case at all if it had been debunked.
Back to top Go down
shalom1970

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:58 am

Thanks to you we now know that woman who ate at Taco Bell really did have cockroach eggs hatching in her mouth!

EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. 2def932c993c8328a28ca8e00c38c2ab
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:47 am

Welcome aboard of CHM shalom1970.
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:17 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
Welcome aboard of CHM shalom1970.

famous last words.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:20 am

Nothing like a left wing, liberal, nutjob troll to ruin a decent message board, huh?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Now, now play nice or everyone will have to go to the "repentance corner".

ROTFL

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:58 am

Thanks for the welcome rockerVu2! I am not a troll sabidoo. I just happened to make my first post on this thread. I don't know too much about what is going on in Christian rock these days so I have just been watching the music area and learning. I didn't support Obama but I also think it's wrong for extremists to keep slandering him like they do. He seems to be making more of an effort to reach across party lines and turn this country around than our last president did so I say give him a chance and pray for him. The leaders of the Taliban and other Muslim groups have already been making many threats against him, so as our next president he needs our prayers.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:49 am

Shalom1970 in The Word sabidoo started a thread to pray daily for President Obama.
Do you pray with us for President Obama?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:50 pm

shalom1970 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome rockerVu2! I am not a troll sabidoo.... I didn't support Obama but I also think it's wrong for extremists to keep slandering him like they do.......

Very glad to hear you are not a troll Shalom, and welcome to CHM.
EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. 18

While I don't think anyone else here voted for Presiden-elect Obama, we do understand that he (and his family) need our prayers.

As a matter of fact if you check out "The Word" forum you will notice a sticky thread near the top titled "77 Days". This thread is dedicated to adding a prayer each day for our new Presdient-elect and it is updated by the very poster (Sabidoo) that you are currently in disagreement with.

Sabidoo can be abrasive, but I believe he has the best interest of our nation in mind. And I do find it odd that it appears that the Supreme court is taking any of this into consideration.

Also if you are not up to date on any new Christian music, that is very ok. Feel free to start a thread about some of your favorite Christian bands from days gone past. Most of us love the old-school stuff too.
Thumbs Up

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:07 pm

Staybrite is right shalom1970 feel free to tell us about your favorite music.
Each of us has a meaning, I hope we can accept others here who have an other meaning.
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:14 am

shalom1970 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome rockerVu2! I am not a troll sabidoo. I just happened to make my first post on this thread. I don't know too much about what is going on in Christian rock these days so I have just been watching the music area and learning. I didn't support Obama but I also think it's wrong for extremists to keep slandering him like they do. He seems to be making more of an effort to reach across party lines and turn this country around than our last president did so I say give him a chance and pray for him. The leaders of the Taliban and other Muslim groups have already been making many threats against him, so as our next president he needs our prayers.

actually, our last [current] president started reaching across the aisle and trying to unify the parties from the day he went into office.
he threw special dinners for his opponents as well as inviting them to other various functions, all in an attempt to keep the peace.

what he got in return for reaching out was to have his hand bitten, again and again, not to mention the hateful barbs of a left-leaning public [mostly based on ignorance of facts, as you've proven].

so objecting to Obama's policies makes one an 'extremist'? i'm sure Obama will think that way, as well, and any and all dissent will be summarily squashed.

long live the glorious reign of Messiah Obama!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:35 am

Just_Sue wrote:
long live the glorious reign of Messiah Obama!Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:55 pm

sabidoo wrote:
Just_Sue wrote:
long live the glorious reign of Messiah Obama!Rolling Eyes

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

our new national anthem! i'm going to start practicing it now!
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-5FWg56jWc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:16 pm

Just_Sue wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-5FWg56jWc&feature=related

I should have known that the evil, hate-mongering, neo-cons would be jealous. Geez lady, the election is over......

EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.   EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXTRA, EXTRA...read all about it.
Page 1 of 1