Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you keep your CDs?

Go down 
+12
GODSWIZARD
alldatndensum
777rocker
Stryped Forever
Thomas
dale434445
Staybrite
Follower of Jesus
topshot rhit
drumdude
7thSecond
rockerVu2
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

The CD poll.
I keep them in order I bought them
How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I keep them on the year there were realeased
How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I keep them in an alfabetical order.
How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap80%How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 12 ]
I have an other way to keep my CDs.
How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
I order them by favorites.
 0% [ 0 ]
I keep the bands in an alfabetical order and the titles of the CDs in an alfabetical order too.
How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:09 pm

Quote :
What's funny is I work a mere 5 minutes away from the fabled Godswizard's "vault" and I have never seen it.
I bet you never will either. Fort Know? Hmmph. Cheyenne Mtn? Lame.

Thomas

Thomas

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:24 pm

LOL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforsaken.ca
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:01 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Quote :
What's funny is I work a mere 5 minutes away from the fabled Godswizard's "vault" and I have never seen it.

Yes, he is very elusive. One day I might have to enlist some help to lay siege to his castle and alleviate him of some of that "treasure".
lol!

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:44 pm

I keep mine in alphabetical order and then each band in release date order.

If the album has been rerecorded I put it in the rerecorded year.
If it's just a reissue then I put it in the original issue year.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:44 am

Am I very anal when I tell I keep the CDS of each band in alphabetical order too?
Or are here more?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:33 am

avdb11 wrote:
Am I very anal when I tell I keep the CDS of each band in alphabetical order too?
Or are here more?

I'm not sure it is anal, especially if you have 100 or more cds. If you don't keep them in some kind of order, I don't see as how you would be able to find what you are looking for.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:54 am

That explains my video collection then! affraid They used to be in order, but because of lack of space they've ended up piled on top of each other in some cupboards! If they were all DVD's that would be fine, but having a mixture of DVD, video cassette plastic covers and video cassette card covers, it makes it almost impossible to keep them in any sort of order!

That's why I like CD's. All the same size (well pretty much) and all small and easy to catalogue!

I suppose I just need to get all my videos thrown out and replace them with DVD's!!!!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Aggiejedimaster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:14 pm

I mostly listen to my CD's off of my laptop or mp3 player, so I don't really organize my physical CD's in any way, although I like to keep them grouped by band (although not in any order).
Back to top Go down
GODSWIZARD
Play It LOUD!!!

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:21 pm

Staybrite said:

Quote :
What's funny is I work a mere 5 minutes away from the fabled Godswizard's "vault" and I have never seen it

Not much to see. Evil or Very Mad Just a bunch of CDs scattered (an orderly scatter) all over my bedroom and my bedroom walk in closet. scratch I'm afraid to put them all out in the open......in one spot on some shelves, like my books. Shocked I'm afraid that my wife will have a conniption fit if she ever saw them all together and how many there really are. No I'm afraid she would get mad and yell at me and beat me to a pulp. geek

(Kid Emo Hair has agreed to substitute for the *Wizard's Wife Beating Him To A Pulp* emoticon we don't have)

Staybrite also said to Yvonne:

Quote :
I'm not sure it is anal, especially if you have 100 or more cds. If you don't keep them in some kind of order, I don't see as how you would be able to find what you are looking for

I totally agree with all of that. My German heritage/nature just demands that I bring a certain amount of order and organization to all I own. To me......if one owns a certain number of books or CDs......or whatever it is that is owned.......they must be organized/ordered or else a person will spend more time looking for stuff.......than it is worth, especially over time. scratch

Disorder/Disorganization = Bad Evil or Very Mad

Order/Organization = Good Twisted Evil

KISS

Last edited by GODSWIZARD on Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GODSWIZARD
Play It LOUD!!!

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:27 pm

Staybrite said:

Quote :

topshot rhit wrote:
</SPAN>
<table cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="90%" align=center border=0><tr><td>Quote:</TD></TR>
<tr><td class=quote>What's funny is I work a mere 5 minutes away from the fabled Godswizard's "vault" and I have never seen it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, he is very elusive. One day I might have to enlist some help to lay siege to his castle and alleviate him of some of that "treasure".
lol!

Evil or Very Mad First you'll have to get by my 2 *attack toy poodles* Abby and Maddie. They are 12 pounds and 5 pounds of rage, ferocity, violence unleashed, and fury. No Enter my castle domain at your own risk. pale You've been warned. Shocked

KISS
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:58 am

Oh man, I WAS gonna offer my services in assistance for this raid... but now, after hearing about the attack poodles... forget it... count me OUT! lol!

Hey, I agree with all the comments about organization... I think I have some German in me too... no really, I mean it - there's a German name in my family, and I am super organized too... I think there really is something to that. But bear in mind in Yvonne's case, she's not just saying that she sorts the BANDS alphabetically - she is saying that she ALSO sorts the albums of EACH BAND alphabetically WITHIN THAT BAND'S section. She wants to know if THAT'S anal. Hmmm... yes Yvonne, I think I would have to say that you win! Very Happy Ha ha ha! Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:23 pm

I will help with the seige and raid. I eat poodles. Let's roll.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:17 pm

Hmmm... interesting... any special sauces to spice 'em up, or just straight up? Poodleburgers maybe?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:00 am

I sort the bands alphabetical too Thomas.
So I always can find back a CD when I search one.

Hmmm poodleburgers, poodle stew, poolde pizza Very Happy
I guess it's Foo Young Poodle Bye now ...
Let me think what you can make more of poodles
I think we need a poodle emoticon here.
Back to top Go down
GODSWIZARD
Play It LOUD!!!

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:21 am

Shocked Heathens. Shocked

No You are all heathens. No

"Come to daddy Abby and Maddie. Daddy will protect you from the bad heathen people."

KISS
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:24 am

I have eradicated all of my original CDs after loading them on 2 hard drives in Mp3 format, so as to not take up mega-space in our little house. I ain't into the original albums or inserts or anything... just the awesome tunes. I know that's controversial to some, but I bought a DVD Mp3 deck for my truck and on 24 DVDs I have around 24,000 albums to listen to (and they can be replaced if anything happens to them cuz of all my backups).

and yes, they are alphabetized... how else would I find anything.

PS- I used to be ApologetiXFreak for anyone curious... but it was time for a change
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:40 pm

We are glad to see you back Guilty/Forgiven.
Hope you are doing wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:05 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

PS- I used to be ApologetiXFreak for anyone curious... but it was time for a change

Ok I start at the bottom of this message board and work my way up to the Buzz forum. So I have seen several posts by you, and almost welcomed you to the board before I realized you had a post count in the 500's. Glad to see your are still around Apofre... I mean Guilty/Forgiven

(man why couldn't you have picked something easier to type.)
lol!

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:03 pm

HA ! Just call me GF for short. I figured since I haven't been an ApologetiX Freak for some time now, that I should change my title. (still dig Apo, but not on top of my list anymore... but I do study Biblical apologetics still !)

Sorry about being so flakey about my time here. I was gonna rename my title "Fickle" but thought that was a bit hard on myself. It's just one thing after another and I've found every second of my days squeezed to the point where hours seem like seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:51 pm

I need to have my wife read this thread. She sometimes gets in a "dig" at me because I keep my cd's alphabetized by artist and then in order of release.

"How else can I find something I'm looking for." I say.

She just shakes her head and snickers. No
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:06 pm

Don't feel bad TT, I get the same thing from my wife too.

My kids also think I am more than a little obsessed.

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep your CDs?   How do you keep your CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you keep your CDs?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: