Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There is hope

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

There is hope Empty
PostSubject: There is hope   There is hope I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:29 pm

Maybe it's wishful thinking but there is hope this year for the glory days of rock to return. Just in the last week saw the previews for the new Lost Boys movie (have no desire to see it but it goes with my point) NKOTB is reuniting (can I get an Amen,NOT), Indiana Jones comes out in the next few months. What do they all have in common?

They were all big in the 80's. Tellin ya the 80's are coming back. So once again that little ray of hope is starting to shine.

Then again theres a better chance of Chinesee Democracy seeing light of day before a new album is released by our favorites like Whitecross,Guardian,Neon Cross,etc.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

There is hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is hope   There is hope I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:07 pm

Well, I don't expect the "80's revival" to be much more than a nostalgia trip. Seems that every decade finds something to celebrate about the decade 20 years prior. In the 90's we got to revisit some fashion trends from the 70's like bell-bottom jeans, and girls with long straight hair.

Much of what was popular in music a few years ago, had much in common with 70's garage rock as well.

There is hope
Page 1 of 1