Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Van Zant - Jesus Christ

Go down 
+2
alldatndensum
Staybrite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23642
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Van Zant - Jesus Christ Empty
PostSubject: Van Zant - Jesus Christ   Van Zant - Jesus Christ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 8:46 pm

The remaining Van Zant brothers (Johnny who currently sings for Lynyrd Skynyrd and Donnie who is known for his time in .38 Special) have gotten together to record and Christian Southern Rock track simply titled Jesus Christ.  
Right now the single is posted on the Frontiers Music youtube channel.  I'm not sure if this is going to turn into a full album or not, but here is the song if you want to check it out.

alldatndensum, Xid and AtomicFan like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23638
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Van Zant - Jesus Christ   Van Zant - Jesus Christ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 8:58 pm

I really like this!  If they do a full album, I would be all over it like catfish in some stink bait.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5579
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Van Zant - Jesus Christ   Van Zant - Jesus Christ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 8:34 am

I like it, too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Van Zant - Jesus Christ   Van Zant - Jesus Christ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 2:08 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I really like this!  If they do a full album, I would be all over it like catfish in some stink bait.

My thoughts exactly, but not quite with as much southern flair as you.  Laughing

Xid wrote:
I like it, too!

Me three!!!

alldatndensum and Xid like this post

Back to top Go down
Shake n Bake

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2024-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Van Zant - Jesus Christ   Van Zant - Jesus Christ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2024 8:54 pm

They sound good! I played guitar and piano in a southern rock band and skynyrd is a staple of that genre. I am trying to incorporate more southern rock into my music now too. Thats easy for me to do as I am from rural Alabama and already have the accent. Lol. I am working on my second album and hope to release it soon. I have one album available already if you want to preview some of it then that would be great. I have found that it is difficult to get recognized as a start up musician. If you can’t purchase, at least give my website a visit. It is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Keep sending us good music references like this!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Van Zant - Jesus Christ   Van Zant - Jesus Christ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 11:47 am

Welcome to the board Shake n Bake!  We have a few other recording musicians on this message group and I sure they would all attest to the difficulty of getting exposure for their music.

Shake n Bake likes this post

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Van Zant - Jesus Christ   Van Zant - Jesus Christ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2024 6:51 am

They are releasing a full album on Nov 22. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9982
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Van Zant - Jesus Christ   Van Zant - Jesus Christ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2024 5:12 pm

Ordered mine!

Staybrite, MikeInFla and Xid like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Van Zant - Jesus Christ   Van Zant - Jesus Christ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Van Zant - Jesus Christ
Page 1 of 1