Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heroz - Milestone (1994)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicFan

AtomicFan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2023-08-18

Heroz - Milestone (1994) Empty
PostSubject: Heroz - Milestone (1994)   Heroz - Milestone (1994) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 10:05 pm

I could have SWORN someone here mentioned these guys recently, but I can't find the post anywhere.

Anyway, anyone familiar with this release?

https://www.discogs.com/release/12964177-Heroz-Milestone 

David reign likes this post

Back to top Go down
AtomicFan

AtomicFan

PostSubject: Re: Heroz - Milestone (1994)   Heroz - Milestone (1994) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 10:12 pm

David reign likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Heroz - Milestone (1994)   Heroz - Milestone (1994) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 2:31 pm

It was probably me.  Although I think I did mention them in another thread at the CMR just a few days ago (I thought you weren't going back there? Laughing)
This one really needs the Roxx Reissue treatment.  I have a bootleg MP3 of the album (at least I think I do... haven't listened to it in quite some time).

Edit: Ha!  It was me, but in AF's defense, the thread is from CHM and not CMR.

AtomicFan

PostSubject: Re: Heroz - Milestone (1994)   Heroz - Milestone (1994) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 2:40 pm

Hahahahaha.... nice.. Thumbs Up
The little bit I've heard I like. Would be great to see this reissued and remastered, instead of like the third time doing Bloodgood lol

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Heroz - Milestone (1994)   Heroz - Milestone (1994) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 2:47 pm

AtomicFan wrote:
The little bit I've heard I like. Would be great to see this reissued and remastered, instead of like the third time doing Bloodgood lol

Oh yeah.  I actually recommended this one to Bill Roxx for reissue (probably over a year ago) on a facebook post where he was asking people what albums should Roxx reissue.  I think the problem is probably getting in touch with someone from the band, and then trying to find adequate copies of the music to attempt to remaster.
I'd hate to see another incident like what happened with that First Strike "Rock of Offense" album where it had been re-mastered and just about ready to send off to manufacturing but a band member jumped in at the 11th hour and didn't want it reissued. (for some annoying reason)

AtomicFan

PostSubject: Re: Heroz - Milestone (1994)   Heroz - Milestone (1994) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 7:38 pm

Staybrite wrote:
AtomicFan wrote:

Oh yeah.  I actually recommended this one to Bill Roxx for reissue (probably over a year ago) on a facebook post where he was asking people what albums should Roxx reissue.  I think the problem is probably getting in touch with someone from the band, and then trying to find adequate copies of the music to attempt to remaster.
I'd hate to see another incident like what happened with that First Strike "Rock of Offense" album where it had been re-mastered and just about ready to send off to manufacturing but a band member jumped in at the 11th hour and didn't want it reissued. (for some annoying reason)

Wow..I didn't know that about the First Strike album. I'll never understand an artist who says no when people WANT to buy their music. I would think an artist would want someone to appreciate their work. I believe there is a special section in hell for people like that.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroz - Milestone (1994)   Heroz - Milestone (1994) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 8:49 pm

I have an original copy of this album!  It is definitely a solid listen even if it does have a bit of a Bon Jovi vibe without sounding like a clone.

Quite a few people here might have my MP3 remaster of this album.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite and AtomicFan like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
AtomicFan

AtomicFan

PostSubject: Re: Heroz - Milestone (1994)   Heroz - Milestone (1994) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 2:49 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I have an original copy of this album!  It is definitely a solid listen even if it does have a bit of a Bon Jovi vibe without sounding like a clone.

Quite a few people here might have my MP3 remaster of this album.

There's one on eBay for $120..lol....I don't think I want it THAT bad Smile

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Heroz - Milestone (1994)   Heroz - Milestone (1994) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 10:19 am

I think I've a copy of this CD too.
Back to top Go down
David reign

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2023-11-14

PostSubject: Drummer from heroz   Heroz - Milestone (1994) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 8:44 pm

I was the second drummer in heroz. We talked about doing one last show for the 30th anniversary of this album, but time will tell if it can happen.

Staybrite, Xid and AtomicFan like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Heroz - Milestone (1994)   Heroz - Milestone (1994) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2023 1:40 pm

Welcome to the board David!
Very cool to hear Heroz is thinking of performing again.  Where would this potential show occur?
I don't know who has control of the band's original recordings, but I am guess Bill Bafford of Roxx Records just might be interested in re-releasing that Milestones album  If you get together and actually perform give serious thought to doing a sound-board recording as well.

AtomicFan likes this post

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Heroz - Milestone (1994)   Heroz - Milestone (1994) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 5:57 am

David, you are welcome to CHM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroz - Milestone (1994)   Heroz - Milestone (1994) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroz - Milestone (1994)
Page 1 of 1