Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade   Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 1:35 pm

Crucible Divine is a U.S. metal group who released their first full-lenght album "Commitment" back in 2011.  There second album will be released by Roxx later in June.  The have a great straight-forward kind of classic metal sound (at least IMHO).  This time around it looks as if they have enlisted some vocal help from Dale Thompson.  For my money this is probably the best sounding melodic metal I've heard featuring Dale in the last few years.  I'm not sure if he is sining lead on all the songs (but certainly he is for this first track "Secret Sins".  The second track "Victim Of Society" sounds as if there are two lead vocalist with Dale and another singer (with Tim Gaines on bass.... I'm assuming he plays bass).

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23471
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade   Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 10:55 am

Despite it being yet ANOTHER Dale Thompson project, I will still have to get this

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade   Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 11:01 am

Those two songs could not have been more different. I really like the first one a lot! That’s the best Dale‘s voice has sounded to me in years. The second song, however, I didn’t care for at all.

Unfortunately, like other Roxx releases, this will be locked onto CD only for a long while before it becomes available digitally. That means a hard pass for me. I hate that Roxx does that.

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade   Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 12:57 pm

That first song (Secret Sins) was record/released in 2020.  So that might have a lot to do with the difference in sound.  I agree this sounds to me like the best Dale has sounded with the multitude of projects he has recorded with the last several years.  
I'm going to give cd a shot.

Pethead

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2021-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade   Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 1:22 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:
Those two songs could not have been more different. I really like the first one a lot! That’s the best Dale‘s voice has sounded to me in years. The second song, however, I didn’t care for at all.

Unfortunately, like other Roxx releases, this will be locked onto CD only for a long while before it becomes available digitally. That means a hard pass for me. I hate that Roxx does that.
Same. I buy the majority of my music digitally, especially since people often give me iTunes gift cards. I rarely shell out the extra cash for the CD copy, especially because I copy my music onto my phone for listening anyway.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade   Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 2:32 pm

Pethead wrote:
Follower of Jesus wrote:

Same. I buy the majority of my music digitally, especially since people often give me iTunes gift cards. I rarely shell out the extra cash for the CD copy, especially because I copy my music onto my phone for listening anyway.

I NEED to do more of that as I keep looking at my ever growing collection and wondering what in the world my wife will do with all of these when I am dead.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Staybrite, Fundy and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade   Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 3:04 am

I've limited myself to one and a half draws, and a CD cabinet, which totals about 700 CDs.  More than that, and I either put ones I don't like so much in the loft, or throw some out.

As for the songs, they sound great.  But I can't keep buying stuff, so I'll have to give it a miss this time.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Staybrite and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade   Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 11:39 am

I got this in the mail yesterday but haven't listened to it yet.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade   Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 2:29 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I got this in the mail yesterday but haven't listened to it yet.

Same here, work keeping me too busy to give it a full listen.

PostSubject: Re: Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade   Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crucible Divine - Righteous Crusade
Page 1 of 1