Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Sardonyx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2013-07-17

New Sardonyx Empty
PostSubject: New Sardonyx   New Sardonyx I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 2:53 pm

(I also posted this on the CMR but figured folks here would appreciate this too!)

Sardonyx is working on some new material!  They posted it on their facebook page.  (There's a video with a sample of a new song, though because it's a FB video, I can't imbed it here so follow the link to listen!)

Sardonyx (Facebook) wrote:
Hey Everyone. Rod Feltman and I are working on some new music and wanted to share a clip of "Mighty Warrior" and ask you for some input.
We would like to release a new project next year called "Anthems of War" which will be my 6th album. The theme on this album will be "Old Testament Warfare and Worship". So far we cover stories from Abraham, Moses, Gideon, the Levites, the Angel of the Lord and David's Mighty Men". I would love to get your input on your favorite stories on worship and warfare in the Old Testament. Comment below.
Attention Women Warriors: Also I am working on a song right now where I want to write it from the prophet Deborah and woman warrior Jael's point of view in Judges 4. If you are a woman, I would love to hear your testimony or personal insights how God made you a woman warrior and hear the struggles or triumphs that you have faced to this day. I am going to write the song and sing it as a father figure speaking affirmation over women warriors using the insights I get. I have some ideas already but I want more.
Thank you, everyone, for your input. This new project is designed to fulfill Ephesians 3:10 ...
"So now through the church the multifaceted wisdom of God [in all its countless aspects] might now be made known [revealing the mystery] to the [angelic] rulers and authorities in the heavenly places."
"Anthems of War" will ultimately be about spiritual warfare and the absolute authority we have over the enemy in Jesus' Name.
Tom Denlinger - Lead Vocalist for SARDONYX
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23417
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New Sardonyx Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sardonyx   New Sardonyx I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 9:04 am

Oh wow, that sounds like a great concept.  That new track sounds really good, looking forward to hearing more.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New Sardonyx Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sardonyx   New Sardonyx I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 10:38 pm

Cool!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

New Sardonyx Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sardonyx   New Sardonyx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Sardonyx
Page 1 of 1