Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angelic Forces "Arise"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Angelic Forces "Arise" Empty
PostSubject: Angelic Forces "Arise"   Angelic Forces "Arise" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 4:55 pm

Read about this band on Angelic Warlord and I really like what I have heard. I will probably be getting their Ep and the new release when it comes out.

Angelic Forces is a Heavy metal band from the Netherlands that’s strongly influenced by 80’s metal, but with their own special sound.

Angelic Forces was formed in 2015 by bass player Wilco van der Meij (Methusalem). The group’s lineup was completet with drummer Rudie Kingma, singer Harold de Vries (former Methusalem) and guitarist Maurice Gijsman (former L.S.D.). The new group began to contemplate a name for the band. The band quickly decided on the moniker ‘Angelic Forces’ because it was a good fit for the style of music the band wanted to play.

On June 2016, Angelic Forces recorded their first single and that same month, after its first release, the single received positive reactions worldwide.

In 2018 they released their selftittled three track debut EP. The EP, recorded at the Soundlodge studio in Germany, received some great reviews and has worldwide attention from online magazines, radioshows and podcasts ‘till this day on.

In the past years Angelic Forces managed the create a steady fan base and played with well-known metal acts like: Leviticus, War of Ages, Picture, Tygers of Pan Tang and Witchcross. But also on festivals that include major acts like: Cradle of Filth, Cannibale Corpse, Pestilence and King Diamond.

Angelic Forces knows how to convince the audience with straight forward Heavy metal, powerful songs, heavy sound and their energetic live performance!

Make sure you get a taste of the pure Heavy metal of Angelic Forces!

The sound of true Metal!

Angelic Forces is
Harold de Vries – vocals/guitar
Maurice Gijsman – Guitar
Wilco van der Meij – Bass
Rudie Kingma – Drums

Last edited by Bought4life on Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Forces "Arise"   Angelic Forces "Arise" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Forces "Arise"   Angelic Forces "Arise" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Forces "Arise"   Angelic Forces "Arise" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:48 pm

I got their EP sometime last year and really dig it.  I'm looking forward to hearing more from them.

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Forces "Arise"   Angelic Forces "Arise" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 6:53 pm

Sounds really good, will keep my eye out for their stuff.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Forces "Arise"   Angelic Forces "Arise" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:05 am

They remind me of Iron Maiden and Barren Cross.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Forces "Arise"   Angelic Forces "Arise" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelic Forces "Arise"
Page 1 of 1