Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discogs sellers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 6:56 pm

Hey Discogs sellers (yeh that's you Kerrick  Razz ) What's your experience like selling there? I've sold quite a bit on ebay and though I've done well there, I am not a big fan. I've considered selling on Discogs but it's a little intimidating as it's all new territory for me. 

Whatcha say?

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 10:35 am

I have bought a CD that way, but I haven't sold anything there.  I need to do this as I have a stack to get rid of and could stand to reduce a lot more.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 1:34 pm

What's Discogs?  (just kidding).
I've never purchased or sold there (or even put up my collection), just use it for album//cd info.

Guilty/Forgiven

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 10:01 pm

Alldat, whatcha got for sale? Gimme a list
I'm clearing out a lot of stuff but that doesn't mean I've stopped buying  Discogs sellers 1f609

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 1:20 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Alldat, whatcha got for sale? Gimme a list
I'm clearing out a lot of stuff but that doesn't mean I've stopped buying  Discogs sellers 1f609

Rolling Eyes

lol!

I think a lot of the intimidating part of Discogs is just to make sure you state how you ship things . . . i.e. US only, additional costs for out-of-country, etc.

Guilty/Forgiven and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 10:27 am

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 3:09 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I've never purchased or sold there (or even put up my collection), just use it for album//cd info.

I did as well, just recently I've sniffed around the idea of uploading my collection and possibly selling there. Seems like a lot of work though  Razz Laughing

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 9:31 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

I did as well, just recently I've sniffed around the idea of uploading my collection and possibly selling there. Seems like a lot of work though  Razz Laughing

Yoru last sentence has been my thought on the site for the last several years.

Guilty/Forgiven

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 7:41 pm

Well, I'm doing it... I'm up to letter "L"  Discogs sellers 1f62e I've added every vinyl I own to Discogs up to L. Call me crazy, but it's kind of fun! I'm getting to go thru my collection and see albums I have all but forgotten about. So it's kind of a re-discovery of the collection. But yeh, I kinda wish I was finished  Discogs sellers 1f61c

Staybrite, MikeInFla and crucifyd like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 2:24 pm

Laughing I know that feeling.  Having fun, but still wish it would just be finished.

Guilty/Forgiven likes this post

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 8:37 am

Look for me on discogs. MikeInFla. I added my collection several years ago. Haven't done everything but a bulk of it.
Although the only way I know to add people is if they have a release that I have. Not sure to to search for users there.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 8:41 am

I have all of my vinyl in my Discogs collection and now just need to do the CDs  affraid
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 12:39 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Look for me on discogs. MikeInFla. I added my collection several years ago. Haven't done everything but a bulk of it.
Although the only way I know to add people is if they have a release that I have. Not sure to to search for users there.

I'm sure I messed some up, it's kind of an exact science with all the different releases and such. I'm under GuiltyForgiven (shocker). Don't know much beyond adding basic albums, I suppose there's a whole community there as well?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 12:51 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
I have all of my vinyl in my Discogs collection and now just need to do the CDs  affraid

I'm up to "R" in vinyl and, getting bored with the project, I decided to start my CDs simultaneously... what a chore. Course it's pretty cool to discover the most valuable albums in the collection. Also nice to have so many options to search the collection

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 4:15 pm

I found you and added you to my list. I have some as well that don't match up release-wise. There are so many different versions to choose from.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discogs sellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discogs sellers   Discogs sellers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discogs sellers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: