Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BPM analysis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2017-02-13

BPM analysis Empty
PostSubject: BPM analysis   BPM analysis I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 9:14 pm

Anyone know of a good tool for this? It would be a lot easier to build playlists for certain moods if I knew the tempo. I'm surprised this isn't in Gracenote and pulled in automatically...or maybe it is and iTunes just sucks.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

BPM analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: BPM analysis   BPM analysis I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 4:48 am

Hey ChristTrekker. I think you can right click on the song and bpm analyzer is an option. I don't use itunes so I've never tried it. I do know BeatGauge+ and MixMeister though. You just drag your tune into it and it tells you the bpm. It's a little finicky, but accurate. I usually just use a handheld metronome to get a reading cause it's faster.
Nice shirt btw. Love seeing folks wearing our gear. Thanks brother

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2017-02-13

BPM analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: BPM analysis   BPM analysis I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 3:18 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Hey ChristTrekker. I think you can right click on the song and bpm analyzer is an option. I don't use itunes so I've never tried it. I do know BeatGauge+ and MixMeister though. You just drag your tune into it and it tells you the bpm. It's a little finicky, but accurate. I usually just use a handheld metronome to get a reading cause it's faster.
Nice shirt btw. Love seeing folks wearing our gear. Thanks brother
Loooove wearing cool swag. Especially when I can say "I know the band" (which is sorta true).

I've got over 9000 songs in my collection. A metronome might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

BPM analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: BPM analysis   BPM analysis I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 6:54 pm

Ahhh, an afficianado. Maybe a library manager would be better for you. I've got friends who use a curator program called MusicBee. They rave about it.
PC only though
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5512
Registration date : 2014-03-12

BPM analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: BPM analysis   BPM analysis I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 7:59 pm

I like MusicBee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

BPM analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: BPM analysis   BPM analysis I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 1:54 pm

Every time I look at this thread, I think we are about to discuss Blood Pressure Monitors.  Dang!  I must be getting old!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

BPM analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: BPM analysis   BPM analysis I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:37 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Every time I look at this thread, I think we are about to discuss Blood Pressure Monitors.  Dang!  I must be getting old!

Same here  lol!

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BPM analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: BPM analysis   BPM analysis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BPM analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: