Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eternal Decision - Reissues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Eternal Decision - Reissues Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Decision - Reissues   Eternal Decision - Reissues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 11:19 am

Well it looks like Retroactive records is likely giving the Eternal Decision albums a remaster/reissue (well 2 of them at least).  If I remember correctly this was a Christian Thrash band with 3 releases to their name (from the late 90's to early 00's).

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision - Reissues   Eternal Decision - Reissues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 11:23 am

I still have the originals and don't listen to them often.  I will just stick with those.

Besides, I am the weird guy that preferred their third album.  They began to get their own sound instead of trying to rip-off Metallica.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision - Reissues   Eternal Decision - Reissues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:25 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I still have the originals and don't listen to them often.  I will just stick with those.

Besides, I am the weird guy that preferred their third album.  They began to get their own sound instead of trying to rip-off Metallica.

I thought they were a Metallica clone myself, but I actually listened to all three of those songs and two of them had a 90's grunge/alternative influence to them which kind of surprised me.  I might have to check out more of the stuff from their last two albums.

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision - Reissues   Eternal Decision - Reissues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:41 pm

I think only the first one had the Metallica thing, the second one started to go kind of Panterish. I really like the second and third album so this interests me.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision - Reissues   Eternal Decision - Reissues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 7:49 am

Black Rider wrote:
I think only the first one had the Metallica thing, the second one started to go kind of Panterish. I really like the second and third album so this interests me.

The first album reminds me of Metallica's "Black" album.  The second and third remind me of their "Load" and "Reload" discs.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision - Reissues   Eternal Decision - Reissues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Decision - Reissues
Page 1 of 1