Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raluces

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2021-06-08

Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? Empty
PostSubject: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 12:49 am

I've been practicing Low Carb for years now , with excellent results ...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 5:39 pm

I think I need to get back on a low-carb diet myself.  I went keto about 6 months ago and lost about 15 lbs in around 4 weeks (with no exercise even).  The only tough part was that I ate a single baked potato and it was all over.  Seems like I gained all the weight back in just a few weeks.  Then with moving over the last 5 months I just gave in and ate really poorly.

Raluces likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raluces

PostSubject: Re: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 9:57 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I think I need to get back on a low-carb diet myself.  I went keto about 6 months ago and lost about 15 lbs in around 4 weeks (with no exercise even).  The only tough part was that I ate a single baked potato and it was all over.  Seems like I gained all the weight back in just a few weeks.  Then with moving over the last 5 months I just gave in and ate really poorly.
Well bro , why don´t you try the "cheating day" techinque while on Keto ? I mean , twice a month , one or 2 "Free Meals" , when you can eat whatever you want , be kicked out of ketosis and return on the other day . That what I've always been doing . It's impossible to me (personally) to mantain myself "forever keto" , even with the "substitution" foods (cakes , breads , candies , and so on , Low Carb versions) but with 2wice a month "free meals" I've beem able to mantain it as a lifestyle . Dr. Atkins is my Hero since 2008 .
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2021 3:11 pm

I just might have to give that a try.  The whole "no bread, pasta, or potatoes" thing was really tough for me.

Raluces likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raluces

PostSubject: Re: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2021 5:15 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I just might have to give that a try.  The whole "no bread, pasta, or potatoes" thing was really tough for me.

Yep . since the first time I tried Keto / Atkins I planned the "cheating days" carefully . I eat Low Carb bread , but I LOVE potatoes , so I eat some at least 2wice a month . Pasta , I also have some Low Carb alternatives , ut sometimes I eat the regular as well , on such "cheating days" . U just need to learn to bump your body out of ketosis and then readly return .

Most ppl who sustain Keto as a lifestyle do have their "cheating days" , and also alternative recipes for breads , cakes , candies , etcs

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 7:58 am

Staybrite wrote:

They do make Keto bread now.  It doesn't taste very good on it's own, but it works with a sandwich.  My cat likes the crust of bread, and she won't eat the Keto bread.  So, be forewarned.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 12:49 pm

I tried some keto bread and it was flat out snasty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 3:03 pm

Xid wrote:

You didn't put enough peanut butter and jelly on it!  LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 3:10 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

They do make Keto bread now.  It doesn't taste very good on it's own, but it works with a sandwich.  My cat likes the crust of bread, and she won't eat the Keto bread.  So, be forewarned.

I've tried two different keto breads (and even made my own keto tortilla).  I tried the breads on a sandwich, toasted with butter, and on a keto pizza... just gross.  So I'm not too keen to try anymore keto bread products.  I actually liked my keto tortilla better, only it didn't hold together well enough to use for a taco/burritto.

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 3:37 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Xid wrote:

Away knave!  I would never disgrace my peanut butter in such a way!

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 5:40 pm

Xid wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Xid wrote:

Away knave!  I would never disgrace my peanut butter in such a way!

Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fb1%2F20%2Fb6%2Fb120b6c5fb6edc44756e92039024c696

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 9:46 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1439
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 10:47 pm

Ni!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?   Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keto / Low Carb Diets and I.F. , anyone into ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: