Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are your Android apps crashing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 2764
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Are your Android apps crashing? Empty
PostSubject: Are your Android apps crashing?   Are your Android apps crashing? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 5:13 am

Yesterday afternoon many of my apps stopped working. I thought it was my phone so I went to the Motorola forum to investigate. I could not find anything but started a thread. Several people replied and said they had the same problem. A few others replied with the same problem but a different phone. Turns out it was a Google issue. 

If your phone is crashing apps read this easy fix. I did mine this morning and have not had any more problems. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2021/3/22/22345696/google-android-apps-crashing-fix-system-webview
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Are your Android apps crashing?   Are your Android apps crashing? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 1:19 pm

Might be the linkup with your Motorola.  No problems so far with my Pixel.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 2764
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Are your Android apps crashing?   Are your Android apps crashing? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 2:05 pm

No, from what I understand it was affecting all brands of phones. I uninstalled the WebView updates and it worked fine. Then a hour or two ago Google released a news statement and said WebView & Chrome had been fixed and to download an update. No issues since
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 21600
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Are your Android apps crashing?   Are your Android apps crashing? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 2:21 pm

I did hear about this issue, but it wasn't impacting my Samsung Galaxy S21.  I did get the notice to update though after Google fixed the issue.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 21840
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Are your Android apps crashing?   Are your Android apps crashing? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 9:54 pm

I haven't had trouble at all.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

MikeInFla likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are your Android apps crashing?   Are your Android apps crashing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are your Android apps crashing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: