Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 The Taxman Cometh...!

Go down 
+7
Through The Dark Radio
crucifyd
MikeInFla
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Normaniac
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Black Rider

Black Rider


Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2011-04-13

The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taxman Cometh...!    The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 5:35 pm

Taxation is theft. Okay, I'll show myself out.

Staybrite, Hardkore and kerrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 54
Registration date : 2018-04-12

The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taxman Cometh...!    The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 5:36 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Normaniac wrote:
The plan is to drop by Walmart Monday after my doctor's appointment and pick the brain of a tax specialist there.

That sounds like a good idea.  I would be interested to hear what they say.  I remember using the Cash-App to pay my son back for a $50 purchase he made for me back in November.  I would hate to think he has to count that as "income".
Turns out I'll have to file a 1040-X, which won't be available for another month.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite


Number of posts : 22186
Age : 54
Localisation : Arizona Desert
Registration date : 2007-02-08

The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taxman Cometh...!    The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 9:21 pm

Normaniac wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Normaniac wrote:
The plan is to drop by Walmart Monday after my doctor's appointment and pick the brain of a tax specialist there.

That sounds like a good idea.  I would be interested to hear what they say.  I remember using the Cash-App to pay my son back for a $50 purchase he made for me back in November.  I would hate to think he has to count that as "income".
Turns out I'll have to file a 1040-X, which won't be available for another month.

Oh bummer.  That doesn't sound like fun.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 54
Registration date : 2018-04-12

The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taxman Cometh...!    The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 9:47 pm

Yeah.   Mad
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla


Number of posts : 2872
Age : 50
Localisation : Panama City, FL
Registration date : 2012-03-18

The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taxman Cometh...!    The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 6:13 am

Got my refund and paid off a couple of bills, one being my shed. So glad it is paid off! It's one of those "barn" sheds that has lofts for storage. Also paid off the Dell computer I bought a few months ago. Needed a new computer since the old one was running very slow and my oldest daughter was having issues with Zoom freezing up while trying to attend her college classes. The $ left over is going in the savings account.

topshot rhit, Staybrite, Hardkore and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 54
Registration date : 2018-04-12

The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taxman Cometh...!    The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 8:29 am

My fed refund just dropped...might need new glasses, after a work accident last night.   Mad

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite


Number of posts : 22186
Age : 54
Localisation : Arizona Desert
Registration date : 2007-02-08

The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taxman Cometh...!    The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 12:07 pm

Normaniac wrote:
My fed refund just dropped...might need new glasses, after a work accident last night.   Mad

Did you drive a forklift into something expensive?

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore


Number of posts : 2254
Age : 51
Localisation : Lower Alabama
Registration date : 2007-06-03

The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taxman Cometh...!    The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 5:25 pm

Just did my taxes today. I used to wait til April to do the state but went ahead.

I wouldn’t even surprised if I have to pay to the Federal next year.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit




Number of posts : 3692
Localisation : Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-30

The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taxman Cometh...!    The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 5:07 pm

Our total tax jumped a lot for several reasons this year so we owe a lot to Federal and likely state as well.

_________________
"If you are not concerned about your neighbor's salvation,
you should be concerned about your own."
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite


Number of posts : 22186
Age : 54
Localisation : Arizona Desert
Registration date : 2007-02-08

The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taxman Cometh...!    The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 12:29 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Our total tax jumped a lot for several reasons this year so we owe a lot to Federal and likely state as well.

Serious bummer.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 54
Registration date : 2018-04-12

The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taxman Cometh...!    The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 9:06 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Normaniac wrote:
My fed refund just dropped...might need new glasses, after a work accident last night.   Mad

Did you drive a forklift into something expensive?
A stack of frozen freight cases fell on my face.  The next day, I replaced the frames and all is well again.  Cool
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite


Number of posts : 22186
Age : 54
Localisation : Arizona Desert
Registration date : 2007-02-08

The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taxman Cometh...!    The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 1:54 pm

Normaniac wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Normaniac wrote:
My fed refund just dropped...might need new glasses, after a work accident last night.   Mad

Did you drive a forklift into something expensive?
A stack of frozen freight cases fell on my face.  The next day, I replaced the frames and all is well again.  Cool

Ouch!  That doesn't sound like fun at all.  Any damage to your face?

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taxman Cometh...!    The Taxman Cometh...!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
The Taxman Cometh...!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: