Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

multiquote

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2017-02-13

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 10:57 am

Does this feature work? How?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 21765
Registration date : 2007-01-30

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 4:10 pm

It does.

1. Click on the multiquote button on everything you want to quote.

2.  Drop to the bottom of the page and click REPLY.  The quoted parts will be there and you can put your responses to them at that time.  Don't do the typical quick reply box you see under the last person who replied. You have to hit the REPLY button.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Last edited by alldatndensum on Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

rockerVu2, ChristTrekker and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 21493
Registration date : 2007-02-08

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 4:39 pm

Or you can also hit the "Reply" button at the top of the page (after you have hit the "multi-quote" button on each post you want to quote).

I used it occasionally.  Give it a shot on this thread.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-02-09

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 5:28 am

ChristTrekker, I'm glad you've asked this.

Now I can practize to use the multi -quote too.
Back to top Go down
ChristTrekker

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 7:48 am

Thanks for the answers, guys!

Now, could someone tweak the style of the silver "liked post" bit? It's almost impossible to read the silver text on the silver background.

Glad we still have this old-school forum site rather than a FB group or whatever.

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 21765

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 9:47 am

ChristTrekker wrote:

Now, could someone tweak the style of the silver "liked post" bit? It's almost impossible to read the silver text on the silver background.

Glad we still have this old-school forum site rather than a FB group or whatever.

I tried a Facebook group.  Despite posting rules, most of our posts came from bands spamming the site and never sticking around to connect with people.  They would get angry and sometimes insulting if you called them to the mat about it even though the rules were posted.

To, relieve myself of that, I gave control to the now infamous Mac & Rob not knowing that whole story.  It didn't take long for me to see that was a mistake without going into details and demanded the room returned to me.  After that, I shut down the Facebook page.  I would rather have a small family here than a big uncontrollable mess.  As long as we stand, that's how this place will be kept, too.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 2727
Registration date : 2012-03-18

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 11:38 am

alldatndensum wrote:
ChristTrekker wrote:

I tried a Facebook group.  Despite posting rules, most of our posts came from bands spamming the site and never sticking around to connect with people.  They would get angry and sometimes insulting if you called them to the mat about it even though the rules were posted.

To, relieve myself of that, I gave control to the now infamous Mac & Rob not knowing that whole story.  It didn't take long for me to see that was a mistake without going into details and demanded the room returned to me.  After that, I shut down the Facebook page.  I would rather have a small family here than a big uncontrollable mess.  As long as we stand, that's how this place will be kept, too.
I remember that! I am not on FB but I remember when it happened. 

Then we got this

multiquote 9k=
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 4826
Registration date : 2014-03-12

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 1:35 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
ChristTrekker

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 2:38 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Then we got this

multiquote 9k=
I feel like I am missing a really good joke here and I don't like that...   lol!
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3539

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 3:52 pm

ChristTrekker wrote:

Done. Background color for that is same is the lighter red rows now. You may need to reload to pull in the modified CSS though.

Staybrite, kerrick and Xid like this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3215
Registration date : 2013-07-17

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 4:05 pm

It works! Nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 8:15 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
ChristTrekker wrote:

Done. Background color for that is same is the lighter red rows now. You may need to reload to pull in the modified CSS though.

Thank you Topshot, it looks much better now.

Staybrite

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 8:19 pm

ChristTrekker wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:
Then we got this

multiquote 9k=
I feel like I am missing a really good joke here and I don't like that...   lol!

"Hotdogs an Mustard"  was one of the many "fake" user names that Rob/Mackenzie used.  I say fake because nobody was able to find out for sure if Mackenzie was her real name, or if she was even a real person and not something Rob made up (split personality?)  It's a long horrible story, but they/he/her would keep getting banned (or quit) and come back with a completely different user name pretending to be someone else (on multiple boards)

Driven

Number of posts : 6205
Registration date : 2011-03-26

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 3:40 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
ChristTrekker wrote:

We still have a Facebook group, technically, as a backup in case this forum goes down. It was almost 10 years ago I think, but the Christian Metal Realm was hacked into and we were locked. It's a private group, but you can message one of the admins/mods about joining if you're interested. Nothing really happens over there, though.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1591
Registration date : 2017-08-01

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 4:40 pm

Staybrite wrote:
ChristTrekker wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:
Then we got this

multiquote 9k=

"Hotdogs an Mustard"  was one of the many "fake" user names that Rob/Mackenzie used.  I say fake because nobody was able to find out for sure if Mackenzie was her real name, or if she was even a real person and not something Rob made up (split personality?)  It's a long horrible story, but they/he/her would keep getting banned (or quit) and come back with a completely different user name pretending to be someone else (on multiple boards)
So THAT's the story. I remember when I first came here you guys thought I was this Mackenzie person. I was not impressed   Evil or Very Mad 

Smile
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3539

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 7:19 pm

Jen5 wrote:
So THAT's the story. I remember when I first came here you guys thought I was this Mackenzie person. I was not impressed   Evil or Very Mad 

Smile
He/she/they were quite sneaky. Suspect

I guess we have to take John's word that you're really you since he has apparently Zoomed with you multiple times. But maybe he's Rob... Shocked scratch

Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 4826
Registration date : 2014-03-12

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 9:33 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Jen5 wrote:

Smile
He/she/they were quite sneaky.  Suspect

I guess we have to take John's word that you're really you since he has apparently Zoomed with you multiple times. But maybe he's Rob...  Shocked  scratch

DOH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 10:34 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Jen5 wrote:

Smile
He/she/they were quite sneaky.  Suspect

I guess we have to take John's word that you're really you since he has apparently Zoomed with you multiple times. But maybe he's Rob...  Shocked  scratch

Oh gosh no!!!!  lol!

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4216
Registration date : 2013-09-17

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 11:34 am

MAC!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

multiquote Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiquote   multiquote I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

multiquote
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: