Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayer needed

Go down 
+7
Staybrite
topshot rhit
Xid
Black Rider
MikeInFla
alldatndensum
BearDad
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Prayer needed   Prayer needed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 8:52 am

My wife signed a lease for an apt. across town and has left me. She said she is leaving for herself and not because of anything I have done, though I know I am at the heart of the issue. I am praying that over the course of this separation she will find peace with herself and with Jesus (she is a Believer), that God will continue to transform me into the husband she truly needs, and that the Holy Spirit will renew our relationship and bring her home. I also pray he give me patience, faith, and endurance during what looks to be a long winter.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 9:22 am

Oh, God, no!  I hate that you are going through this!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 1:12 pm

Prayers brother, I do feel your pain.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 2:31 pm

So sorry to hear, praying for reconciliation.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 10:20 pm

Prayers for you!  I'm sorry you're going through this.

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 7:55 am

I also pray for you both to heed the wise counsel from strong Christians you know, that you beat down your fleshly desires, rebuke any lies of the enemy and understand and submit to the marriage God intended for you.

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 11:53 pm

Oh no, so very sad to hear this.  Praying for you brother, also praying you two can be reconciled.  Sad

kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Oh my goodness, my heart is broken for you. I'm praying for you guys.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 4:21 pm

Thanks, guys, for your prayers. I know things will be OK eventually; I have absolute faith that God is going to bring her home someday. I just hope it's not longer than six months! In the meantime, I'll still see her in church, and hopefully she will let me take her out to meals from time to time, start to date her again essentially. 

1 John 5:14-15 states (paraphrasing) that if we pray in God's will and believe our prayers will be answered, they have been. Not will be ... have been. I know  it is God's will for married Believers to stay together and work things out, so I pray in His will believing that is what is going to happen ... has already happened (from His point of view). I just need the patience to see this through and need to remember to be "quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry" (James 1:19) so I don't screw things up again.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 12:57 pm

So sorry to hear this man.  I'll be praying for you both and hold faith that your marriage will emerge stronger than ever before because of this.
Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 2:14 pm

Praying for you and the wife.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 12:25 am

So sorry to read you have to go through this.
That's my prayer too, that the two of you can be reconciled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer needed
Page 1 of 1