Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Favour Please

Go down 
+3
Xid
topshot rhit
Jen5
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 8:52 pm

Hey guys.
I've got a favour to ask of y'all. Like for most, covid has been hard on the pocket book. I've just launched an Facebook page as part of a sideline I'm setting up writing bespoke songs and singing demos etc to help make ends meet. I've just posted my first post. The FB algorithm is set to respond to the first 24 hours of traffic so if I get a bit of traffic from my post within the first 24 hours, the post will be pushed out to more people. If not, it will not get seen (especially since it's a completely new page with a great big zero followers). If you have an FB account, would you please take a look and engage with the post in some way (like, comment, share, or follow). It would be a huge help to my wee fledgling business. I do promise to never ask again. It's really just a one off to get me going.
Here's the link:  [ltr][url=https://www.facebook.com/jennystokesmusic]Jenny Stokes Music[/ltr][/url]
Thanks a bunch
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 9:16 pm

Oooo, I feel special. Like #3. I'd guess the first 2 were yourself & Mr. Evans. geek

Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 11:21 pm

You got it!  Liked your page as myself and Joshua's Creed.  Liked the post as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 12:25 am

topshot rhit wrote:
Oooo, I feel special. Like #3. I'd guess the first 2 were yourself & Mr. Evans. geek
Thankfully I'm not so desperate as to like myself, but apparently John does (which is a good thing since we're half way through making an album together so we're kinda stuck with each other)  Razz
Thanks so much for the support, topshot. It's hard starting from zero (literally zero!). Very very grateful.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 12:32 am

Xid wrote:
You got it!  Liked your page as myself and Joshua's Creed.  Liked the post as well.
That's awesome, Derek. It's Two for one Tuesday. I feel like I should give you something, but what...

.... ⌚⌛⏳ (much later)
I know, I'll give you a "Skip the Stick" card. Next time I'm tempted to  Fight  for a very Derek pun, I'll tell you  You Rock instead and send you lots of sunny vibes.  Smile

Seriously though, thank you so much. I'm stepping way out of my comfort zone with this endeavour. I really appreciate the support, D.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 3:17 am

Is there an alternate source for donating? I don't do Facebook.  Had a little run-in with their "Supreme Court" some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 3:42 am

Normaniac wrote:
Is there an alternate source for donating? I don't do Facebook.  Had a little run-in with their "Supreme Court" some time ago.
Oh bless you B. I'm not asking for donations. It's very very generous of you though. I'm actually starting a small home business (very exciting), selling vocal or piano sessions, writing lyrics or poetry for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries for people who struggle with that kind of thing. It's really just doing what I already do for friends, but offering that as a service for people I don't know. Scary but exciting too

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 12:36 pm

Liked!
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 2:05 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Normaniac wrote:
Oh bless you B. I'm not asking for donations. It's very very generous of you though. I'm actually starting a small home business (very exciting), selling vocal or piano sessions, writing lyrics or poetry for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries for people who struggle with that kind of thing. It's really just doing what I already do for friends, but offering that as a service for people I don't know. Scary but exciting too
Awesome news, sis.  I can especially relate to your last sentence.  All ventures require much bravery.  Yet you never know what you can accomplish until you try! And you have taken that step!!  You Rock
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 3:43 pm

Been a little slow on the internet the last few days, we have a power outage and some very close fires going on right now, but I did manage to jump on bookface and like your new page Jen.  Praying God will bless you with more paying offers than you can take.

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 4:05 pm

Thanks guys.
Gary, if you'd pray for three, that'd be awesome.
Fires? That's scary. I hope they're not threatening people's properties. Keep safe.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 7:00 pm

Everyone in the NW is near fires right now. Stay safe Staybrite. 
Oh, I liked your page Jen.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 4:39 am

Thanks BR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Favour Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Favour Please   Big Favour Please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Favour Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: