Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New single, video from The World Will Burn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mudpuppy

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-12-06

New single, video from The World Will Burn Empty
PostSubject: New single, video from The World Will Burn   New single, video from The World Will Burn I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 1:24 pm

Hey guys, just wanted you to know we have a second single from our album "Nothing's as Real as It Seems" called RAINBOW'S END.  This song is a little different for us, as I wrote it on the bass and not the guitar.  It is a little less heavy and a lot more groove.  BTW the cool wah-wah guitar part was played (and thought up by) Bride guitar player Troy Thompson.  I think it really adds to the song.  Hope you enjoy...
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 21325
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New single, video from The World Will Burn   New single, video from The World Will Burn I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 1:48 pm

The intro and first verse reminds me a lot of  Bride's "Drop" and "Jesus Experience" albums.  I like it.  Just stay away from sounding like "Oddities" and all will be fine.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
mudpuppy

PostSubject: Re: New single, video from The World Will Burn   New single, video from The World Will Burn I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 2:03 pm

Alldat,

Don't tell Dale, but I don't have either of those Bride albums. Crying or Very sad  I should know a lot more of their catalog but I really never kept up with them after the early 90s.  I reconnected while working on the "Incorruptible" album.  I have heard some songs from DROP and Skin for Skin that were awesome.  I guess it is hard not to sound like BRIDE since they have so many releases and cover about every musical style known to man.  I am glad you like it and trust your opinion.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1117
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: New single, video from The World Will Burn   New single, video from The World Will Burn I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 7:53 pm

I like that, glad he's singing clearly for the most part. What does God to the power of 10 even mean?
Back to top Go down
mudpuppy

PostSubject: Re: New single, video from The World Will Burn   New single, video from The World Will Burn I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 8:26 pm

Thanks for checking it out, Black Rider, and glad you like it.  I cant say what Dale had in mind with those lyrics.   I bet he would tell if you asked.  Are you friends on FB?
Dale did a lot more singing and less screaming on this album.  He has a surprisingly good clean voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New single, video from The World Will Burn   New single, video from The World Will Burn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New single, video from The World Will Burn
Page 1 of 1