Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place

Go down 
+14
Fundy
Normaniac
bassdude
crucifyd
Driven
deathisgain
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Black Rider
Staybrite
Hardkore
Through The Dark Radio
Xid
MikeInFla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place   Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 1:29 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Hopefully Jenny Stokes will see this thread.  I'm guessing she might live the furthest from her birthplace.
Ha! I'm 11,397 km from my original home (that's 7,081.77 miles). I was actually really surprised to find out that Google will give exact distance between two addresses. Go figure

Laughing I was correct....you win!

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place   Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 1:30 pm

Fundy wrote:
about 215 miles, or about 3 hours 45 mins if you drive sensibly.  If you don't drive sensibly then you may get caught by the cops.

That's actually rather far away for someone who lives on an island.  Very Happy

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place   Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 9:22 pm

In Canada, Black Rider. In Vancouver. I've lived more years here than there so NZ is home for me. Canada is just a cool place I go to visit rellies. And no, alldat, I don't drive, I use my personal teleportation device.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place   Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 9:49 pm

Jen5 wrote:
...I use my personal teleportation device.
I could use one of those.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place   Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 10:59 am

450 miles for me. 

Born in a hospital in SF in the 60's and currently live Lake Elsinore, Ca

Just googled, now I see that I have to Bay Bridge pay toll to getta right back to where I started from
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place   Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 12:09 pm

For the vast majority of my life, I lived in the same county (Santa Cruz, CA) as where I was born.  But now I happily live 965 miles away.  Santa Cruz is a pretty amazing place but I'm very grateful to live in Idaho now.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place   Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 1:33 pm

Xid wrote:
Jen5 wrote:
...I use my personal teleportation device.
I could use one of those.

Nah, the paperwork for the government is overwhelming. I made mine into a slot machine now . . . much more lucrative and less paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place   Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 12:10 am

Wow, some pretty gnarly distances here  Shocked

Not much for me - From door to door, just over 2 hours...

(however, that's not terribly accurate given Los Angeles freeway traffic, accidents, and driving within the city - usually took us 2 & 1/2 hours back when we'd visit. These days you couldn't get me to travel to my old neighborhood even if they were giving away truckloads of records)

Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place - Page 2 Direct10
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place   Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 12:17 am

Back in an earlier time, Gary and I could've crossed paths down in the Beach Cities  Wink Cool
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place   Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 4:07 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Back in an earlier time, Gary and I could've crossed paths down in the Beach Cities  Wink Cool

I don't know why but it seems I only lived in the Long Beach area until I was about 3 years old....so I don't remember it at all.  By the time we lived close enough to visit relatives in California they had all moved up North to the Salinas and Napa Valley area.  So I never even visited the Long Beach area.

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place   Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Kwestion #46 -How far do you live from your birth place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2