Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire   Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 8:14 pm

A friend of mine's band just released their album "Blood and Fire". I did the artwork for this.

Here is their bio:
Quote :
Scarlet Oath is a Goth Doom Metal band that draws heavily from the rawness of the early days of the genre while still attempting to forge a unique sound all of their own.

The sound is atmospheric, with touches of Symphonic elements that are meant to enhance the darkness and mood, rather than soften the approach. Mood and feeling are essential components of their sound and the band strives to convey an artistic integrity that can be felt.

Scarlet Oath released their first full length album titled "Blood And Fire" on October 13th, 2019 available from our Bandcamp page @ https://scarletoath.bandcamp.com/releases

Turn off the lights, light a candle and enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire   Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 10:15 am

Hmm, it's definitely gothic. Not what I'd call Doom, in the fullest sense. But it's definitely something I'll see about getting  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire   Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 6:34 am

I listened to some of it, but it wasn't my cup of tea.  It is well done.  However, it isn't something that I would play very often.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire   Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 2:04 pm

Got it via Bandcamp  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire   Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 3:45 pm

I agree it's not consistently doom, but the subject matter fits and there are some heavy sprinkles of doom throughout. Love the Gothic vibe of these songs. Weirdly I kept thinking Rammstein during the early parts of Conquered. Don't know why because it's definitely not Industrial, lol. But, FAR out! The intro to Cursing the Altars of Molech is seriously heavy. Whoa! Face melted by that one.
Best riff? Sages and Sadducees. Best tune overall? Sages and Sadducees. The female vocalist has a great swamp blues voice in this tune and when it's put alongside the growl it's a really unique sound.
Beautiful artwork, Robert.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire   Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 6:48 pm

Quality but like Alldat, just not my thing anymore. 10 years ago I'd have been all over it.
Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire   Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 7:48 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Beautiful artwork, Robert.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire   Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Oath - Blood and Fire
Page 1 of 1