Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worldview live at The Whiskey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

Worldview live at The Whiskey Empty
PostSubject: Worldview live at The Whiskey   Worldview live at The Whiskey I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 4:00 pm

For those of you interested, here is some fan shot video of Worldview at the Whiskey opening for Stryper. The sound is not the best, but you can get an idea of how Mike Lee fits in with the band, and get to hear two new songs.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Worldview live at The Whiskey   Worldview live at The Whiskey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 10:01 am

I almost hate it when fans do this.  I'm guessing it was recorded on someone's phone from the balcony.
The sound quality makes it pretty much unlistenable for me.  Usually these recordings make the band sound worse than they actually do, because phones were not made to handle these kinds of volumes (especially in a club with lousy acoustics)  Still it's cool to catch a band you like (or might like) in a live setting, especially if you can't get anywhere to see them perform.  It was good to (kind of) hear what Mike sounded like with the band....it seems like he's going to fit right in.

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Worldview live at The Whiskey   Worldview live at The Whiskey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 1:10 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I almost hate it when fans do this...The sound quality makes it pretty much unlistenable for me.

Agreed.  So many below sub-par live recordings.  What's the point?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Worldview live at The Whiskey   Worldview live at The Whiskey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 1:34 pm

Mike seems to sound good so that's all I care about.
Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Worldview live at The Whiskey   Worldview live at The Whiskey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 4:25 pm

Xid wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
I almost hate it when fans do this...The sound quality makes it pretty much unlistenable for me.

Agreed.  So many below sub-par live recordings.  What's the point?

I agree. I've done it at a few concerts and then realized, the video sucks and I'm not enjoying the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worldview live at The Whiskey   Worldview live at The Whiskey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worldview live at The Whiskey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: