Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss

Go down 
+6
JLE3
Normaniac
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Black Rider
Jen5
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss   ***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 8:52 am

I would love to say it was me, so I will even though it wasn't!   lol!

I seriously thought about it and then got busy and forgot.  I am such the loser.

As for the album, my only complaint with it is this.  It seems a bit short with only 9 songs.  The first track is a short intro piece.  If this was 12 songs, it would be absolutely perfect.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss   ***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 5:05 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Someone in this group got me this album and I am very appreciative.

That is fantastic!

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss   ***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 5:17 pm

I just sent my payment, really looking forward to hearing it.  It's been too long since we've had a new traditional Lordchain album.
Also very much looking forward to the new Lordchain Praise music.  Last years "For the Love of God" EP was one of my favorite releases for the year.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss   ***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 9:09 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I just sent my payment, really looking forward to hearing it.  It's been too long since we've had a new traditional Lordchain album.
Also very much looking forward to the new Lordchain Praise music.  Last years "For the Love of God" EP was one of my favorite releases for the year.

I don't think you will be disappointed.  My favorite Lordchain album is still "Soulever".  This album has more of that feel to me.  I love the albums that came out in-between, but there was just something special about that record for me.  

This album feels, in my opinion, like an extention of "Soulever".  That is pretty high compliment from me, Kelly, and a high mark for you guys to continue to hit.  I think you guys are more than capable of hitting and surpassing that mark in the future.  I triple dog dare you!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss   ***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 10:02 am

I have listened to What Is What Was the most so it's probably my favorite.  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss   ***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***NEW Lord Chain *** Y-e-ssssssss
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3