Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+13
bassdude
rockerVu2
Xid
Fundy
Through The Dark Radio
Normaniac
Driven
kerrick
MikeInFla
Hardkore
Staybrite
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

What are you watching? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 10:33 am

Watching The Five on Netflix. It is by the same people who made The Stranger. So far all of the shows they have made are excellent and full of twists and turns.

Also, I just noticed Netflix added The Back To The Future trilogy so I have those on my watch list.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 3:22 pm

I've been watching The OA on Netflix....I liked the first season well enough, but kind of disappointed in the second season.  Still have 4 episodes to finish it, guess I'll stick with it.

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 3:17 am

I never did finish The OA but I need to go back and see it, I think I watched the first 2 or 3 episodes. I know they cancelled it after 2 seasons but there is speculation there will be a season 3 (and the websites I read that on are ones I have never heard of so it could be wishful thinking but the latest was posted a couple of day ago. I also hate that Scott Wilson passed away but since I only saw a couple of episodes I don't know how much screen time he had. They originally planned 5 seasons. 

Finished The Five yesterday and it was pretty good. All those Harlan Coben shows are good and only one season each. His new one, The Woods, is coming soon but I believe it isn't in English and I have a hard time paying attention to subtitles.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 5:44 am

Last week...Schindler’s List
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 6:19 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
I never did finish The OA but I need to go back and see it, I think I watched the first 2 or 3 episodes. I know they cancelled it after 2 seasons but there is speculation there will be a season 3 (and the websites I read that on are ones I have never heard of so it could be wishful thinking but the latest was posted a couple of day ago. I also hate that Scott Wilson passed away but since I only saw a couple of episodes I don't know how much screen time he had. They originally planned 5 seasons. 

Finished The Five yesterday and it was pretty good. All those Harlan Coben shows are good and only one season each. His new one, The Woods, is coming soon but I believe it isn't in English and I have a hard time paying attention to subtitles.

Wilson isn't a major player at all in the series.  He didn't even appear in every episode of the first season.  I'm half way through the second season (only 8 episodes a season) and he hasn't appeared at all.  The gal who played his wife (the adoptive mother of OA) has only appeared in the second season in one short scene.  So I'm not sure if he was going to be a major player or not (certainly only a supporting role in the first season).

I didn't realize those shows were based on Corben stories.  I've read a few of his novels and liked them well enough.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 9:22 pm

The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia

The Big Show Show

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3869

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 8:17 am

The Money Pit

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 3:00 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
The Money Pit

Oh man it's been forever since I've seen that.  One of Tom Hank's early films....and with Shelly Long.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 6:46 am

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 8:48 am

Finished season one of Battlestar Galactica.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 1:12 pm

Started Locke & Key on Netflix, so far 3 episodes in it is interesting. 

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 2:18 pm

Chariots of Fire

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 2:50 pm

Finished up Locke & Key on Netflix. Was a fun show. I just read it has been renewed for a second season.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 8:02 pm

Dragonheart

Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1439
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 5:10 am

Heartland Docs DMV on National Geographic.  Cool show about married veterinarians who help their Nebraska community with their livestock's various situations.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 3:41 pm

Finally finished the Netflix series "The OA" last night.  I didn't like the second season nearly as much as the first (I think they jumped the shark with the octopus scene).  I don't think it was a complete waste of time, but I don't think I would bother if they come back with a third season.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 1:55 pm

Schoolhouse Rock on Disney+

Conjunction Junction, what's your function?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 2:49 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Finally finished the Netflix series "The OA" last night.  I didn't like the second season nearly as much as the first (I think they jumped the shark with the octopus scene).  I don't think it was a complete waste of time, but I don't think I would bother if they come back with a third season.

I have to agree on that.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:44 am

Spies in Disguise

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 9:36 pm

Finished season two of Battlestar Galactica.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 7:34 am

The Soloist

topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2020 9:21 pm

Frozen II
Labyrinth

kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 10:47 pm

The wife and I started watching The Death Of Stalin and gave up about halfway...  I would not recommend.  I thought it had great potential but it just wasn't very well written IMO.  It's a "comedic" [I use that term lightly] take on the historical aftermath of Stalin's death.  There's really not much plot; it's just a bunch of inept men in power bumbling and (foully) babbling through things.  I think it wanted to be a Coen Brothers type flick but for movies like this (dark comedy with intentionally unlikable characters and little/no plot) to succeed, they have to have excellent scripts and this one does not IMO.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 3:17 pm

My mother-in-law is staying with us (because of my brother-in-law's untimely passing).  She had control of the remote last night and I ended up watching most of Star Trek-First Contact.  It was better than I had remembered.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 9:16 pm

Staybrite wrote:
My mother-in-law is staying with us (because of my brother-in-law's untimely passing).  She had control of the remote last night and I ended up watching most of Star Trek-First Contact.  It was better than I had remembered.

First Contact was a great movie.  It had plenty of action, but it felt more like a two hour Star Trek episode.  I thought it was extremely well done.

Last night, we watched Capt. Marvel.  Now we just have two more Marvel films to go in our marathon.

I have about 3 more episodes of season 3 of Battlestar Galactica left.  Then it will be time for season 4!  I might even watch the one season prequel Caprica.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next