Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+13
bassdude
rockerVu2
Xid
Fundy
Through The Dark Radio
Normaniac
Driven
kerrick
MikeInFla
Hardkore
Staybrite
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

What are you watching? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 5:06 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:
Yesterday

I liked that one.  It wasn't your typical fare, and done quite well I thought.

Indeed. 5 stars. I hadn't heard of it until you posted it here so thanks. Thumbs Up

Very cool! Very Happy

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 5:08 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

I also started a new sci-fi series on Netflix.  It only has one season but a second has been ordered but delayed by the COVID-19 lockdowns as filming was to begin in May.  It is called Another Life.  The story will keep you on the edge of your seat, but the language is atrocious.  Why can't Netflix or Amazon do a show without all the unnecessary foul language?

I just watched the first two episodes of that over the last few days.
You're right the language is pretty bad.  Also the team on the spaceship has to be some of the most unprofessional "professionals" ever assembled for a disciplined space mission.  They seem to just whine and swear/scream at each other most of the time.  Kind of makes it less than believable.

I finished this up today.  The language doesn't improve. It gets worse when they really get under pressure towards the end of the 10 episode season.  There will be a second season, but that will now be delayed.  They were supposed to start shooting in mid-March, but the Kung Flu shut them down.

Well that doesn't sound incredibly promising.  I was drawn to it initially because it is Scifi and I liked Katee Sackhoff in another television series.  I think she's doing a good job in this, but I can't really seem to connect much with any of the other characters.  I think I'm only like three or four episodes into it now.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 5:19 pm

I just found out Agents of Shield season 7(the final season they say) starts next month. I had forgotten about this show Stupid .Since I missed just about all of last season, I started watching what I could find/get to to catch up. Sadly it is only two episodes but I will take what I can get.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 9:26 pm

Spider-Man: Homecoming

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 2:59 pm

Finished the Hunger Games movies, earlier this week.  Watched several episodes of "King of Queens" last night with the wife.  Some of that show was hilarious.

Number of posts : 3872

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 11:05 am

Overcomer

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 4:10 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Overcomer

I'm on the hold list to get that from my library....but since it's been closed for almost 2 months now I doubt I will see it soon.

Xid

Number of posts : 5512
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 10:37 pm

Just watched Out of Shadows.  Very interesting.

https://www.outofshadows.org/
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 11:12 am

God's Not Dead: A Light in Darkness (we somehow missed that a 3rd one had been made)

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 3:03 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
God's Not Dead: A Light in Darkness (we somehow missed that a 3rd one had been made)

Oh wow, I had no idea.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 9:45 am

Xid wrote:
Just watched Out of Shadows.  Very interesting.

https://www.outofshadows.org/

No surprise there. Thanks for posting. Big reason I watch little media.

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 10:12 am

Staybrite wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:

Oh wow, I had no idea.

I saw all three of them in theaters.

I am rewatching the series The Expanse.  With me reading the novels, I wanted to compare differences.  So, when the series catches up to where I am in the books, I stop watching until I get ahead of them again. I just finished the second novel a few minutes ago.  These books take a while to read.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 3:26 am

I Still Believe on video.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 3:51 pm

Night Gallery on DVD.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 8:27 pm

Battlestar Galactica

I only saw the first miniseries of the remake.  Now I am watching the whole series.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 8:01 am

Game 6, 2011 World Series, Cardinals vs. Rangers.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 8:02 am

The Three Investigators in The Secret of Terror Castle.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 4:55 am

I didn't know Night Gallery was on DVD I'll have to check it out. I watch it from time to time when it comes on MeTV. I enjoyed the series but it got kind of hokey with the "Sixth Sense" story lines but from what I understand those are completely unrelated to Night Gallery and for some reason are included as episodes for syndication purposes. 

Recently watched a DUMB movie on Netflix called "Polaroid" about a haunted Polaroid camera. It was almost as dumb as "The Open House". Netflix does have some good original movies but a ton of bad ones as well. I am not sure if it is a Netflix original or not. 

Last edited by MikeInFla on Fri May 22, 2020 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 9:09 pm

Source Code

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 2:34 pm

Watched "The Fanatic (2019)" with my wife last night.  Not your typical horror/thriller movie (which is what I thought it was going to be).  Interesting ending, and pretty well acted even.  A little gory at the end, and some bad language here and there, but no nudity.

Aparently the movie performed horribly at the box office, and it got really bad reviews....but I have seen much, much worse.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 7:48 am

Dragonheart: Vengeance

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 7:44 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Dragonheart: Vengeance

Oh wow, is that like the 4th or 5th installment?
I remember see the first two or three with my teenage son (at the time).  One of them was actually pretty poor, but I remember really liking the other two.  I just watched the teaser-trailer for this one and was surprised to see Helena Bonham Carter doing the voice of the dragon (cool!).  How did you like it?

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 6:38 pm

We enjoyed it. I put the first 4 on our queue. We had never seen any of them.

topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 7:10 am

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 10:02 am

topshot rhit wrote:
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil

I didn't care for the Maleficent movies.  While Angelina Jolie did an awesome job with the role, the story was changed too much to even feel like this was the official Disney villian.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next